Before I got on this board I was completely satisfied with my Nordskog. No it didn't look new or run for that matter. After lurking for many months and then posting now and then, I got excited enough to inquire about having someone restore my Nordskog. Since then my brother RCL has bought four vdrives and restored one. My brother Ron bought one vdrive and did an awsome job of restoring it. My dad found an Aqua Craft and restored it! In round numbers this board has cost my family $150,000.00 :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
This does not take into consideration travel from Boise to LA. This does not include any bar tabs... Nor any cell bills.. And beleive me there has been many many late night drunk messages.
My brother RCL, Ron and dad just made the treck down to drop off my motor for the Nordy and pick up Mike's new ride... Oh now were up to $157,000.00!
The friendships and fun we have had with Sammons. Billy B and the rest of the crew has been priceless! I can't thank you all enough for the hospitality and laughs.
It was cool to see my Nordy in person. I am still in shock as to how cool it looks. It was beyond my expectations.