Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2002 Honda Crf450r

n8dawg
    I am selling this bike after being the second owner and after a few rides.
    Motor is stock, FMF exhaust w/ power bomb, new rear tire, aftermarket triple clamps, gripper seat, and BEST OF ALL ....GREEN STICKER!!!!
    Getting new toy, Great cond., must go!
    $4000.00

SUI-CY-COLE
    hate to say it....but you aint gonna get 4k for that bike.....05 and newer get 3500 to 5000

n8dawg
    Not in a big rush to sell, but any dirt bike after '02 is concidered red stickered.
    I bought this bike for the green sticker, where I live, I want to be able to ride at any time of the year I want.
    OBO.

Bobby Knight
    I agree, $4000 way to much, nothing personal. My buddy has one w/a few more rides of course, but a lot more extras, ie: steering dampner, power now, etc., and oh ya, a california street license plate. can ride anytime and any where and would love to get that kind of 4 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. nothing personal.

LGCDEVIL
    It was a simple post: Bike for sale. Not "hey, guys I've never met before and have never seen the bike and don't even know me, how much is my bike worth?" He didn't ask for an appraisal. If you don't have anything positive to say........stay in the sandbar!!!!

n8dawg
    I agree, $4000 way to much, nothing personal. My buddy has one w/a few more rides of course, but a lot more extras, ie: steering dampner, power now, etc., and oh ya, a california street license plate. can ride anytime and any where and would love to get that kind of 4 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. nothing personal.
    WOW!! BIG F***ING DEAL there guy!! Well I have the cycle trader in front of me and all I'm seeing is 2002 CRF 450 R's for $3500 - $4500! I would never buy a bike that has the either been raced or had the engine modified, but hey thats my opinion.

n8dawg
    It was a simple post: Bike for sale. Not "hey, guys I've never met before and have never seen the bike and don't even know me, how much is my bike worth?" He didn't ask for an appraisal. If you don't have anything positive to say........stay in the sandbar!!!!
    Thanks bro, your always cool about sticking up for whom ever!

THOR
    4K is about $750 too much for that bike. No offense, but if you get an OC or Inland Empire trader mag, you can have your choice of 50 of these bikes for 3K. Again, dont take it personally, I am trying to sell an Excursion for more that what it is worth now too, but I know that. Oh well.

n8dawg
    Can't post anything on here without someone's opinions ****ing up the whole post!
    Well hey I also have a 19ft Miller Jet Boat- 1973........first $50,000 takes it!
    Motor is stock, FMF exhaust w/ power bomb, new rear tire, aftermarket triple clamps, gripper seat, and BEST OF ALL ....GREEN STICKER!!!!
    $4000.00....OBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dicks :yuk:

THOR
    Can't post anything on here without someone's opinions ****ing up the whole post!
    Well hey I also have a 19ft Miller Jet Boat- 1973........first $50,000 takes it!
    $4000.00....OBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dicks :yuk:
    I guess since we are a bunch of dicks then the bike must be worth the money. Good luck. If you sell it for that much, then I will pay you a commssion to sell my Excursion.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast