Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SO... WHO'S THE KING?

voodooCanoe
    Well let's here some details from the RED ROCK run. There was quite a bit of bench racing going on. Who rules the water?

superdave013
    You are a week early. Red Rock is just starting now. Ask that question next Monday.

schiada96
    I know who it will be

voodooCanoe
    See what happens when your stuck up in Oregon, out of the loop. Can't keep s**t straight!
    Good thing I wasn't pulling down I'd be all screwed up! (or more so than I already am.)
    [ September 15, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: voodooCanoe ]

Sangster
    Red Rock,Arizona....Looks like 865 miles from here....Hummmm...We got one boat ready....Maybe, if things go right around here.. we may make the pull .... smile_sp smile_sp

Blown 472
    voodooCanoe:
    Well let's here some details from the RED ROCK run. There was quite a bit of bench racing going on. Who rules the water? HBJET.

Lifeline Lisa
    Good afternoon everyone. The family and I are camping up at Red Rock for the week, but I still need to come in to work for a few hours to do some shipping so I thought I would give a quick update. There are many boats already there and still more coming. Some good passes were made this morning by a few guys in hydros, Jack Eason was out there towing his granddaughter Amy speed skiing, and there are a few beautiful wood decked oldies. This is only Monday, but you can tell it is going to be a super week!

63stevens
    I sure wish Wed. am would get here. Really looking forward to see the gang again plus meeting some new faces!

Beautiful Noise
    Can't wait,I'll be there Thursday Morning
    Steve

Sangster
    Smalls...When are you heading down South....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast