Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did you hear what Kobe's teammates said to him while he was scoring 81 points?

MagicMtnDan
    "I'm open!"
    "Hey, over here!"
    "Hit me with a pass, I'm all alone!"
    "I was under the hoop for a layup!"

KineticoH20
    "I'm open!"
    "Hey, over here!"
    "Hit me with a pass, I'm all alone!"
    "I was under the hoop for a layup!"
    I heard pass me the ball so I can clank another one
    Hey Kobe over here my shooting percentage isn't low enough

Phat Daddy
    Did you read Kobe's lips?? He was like " if I pass it to you, you'll either lose the handle or miss anyway"

tcook33
    .................................................. you hear anything?......me neither..
    No really, give the guy some respect. We will never see that again in our lifetime. They got the W, that's all that matters. They all know he can't do that everytime. They were down by a grip at halftime and he did what he had to do to win....

al cole'holic
    .................................................. you hear anything?......me neither..
    No really, give the guy some respect. We will never see that again in our lifetime. They got the W, that's all that matters. They all know he can't do that everytime. They were down by a grip at halftime and he did what he had to do to win....
    ...I've heard it all today! So much shiat talking...people throwing Wilt Chamberlain's name around...christ...

tcook33
    ...I've heard it all today! So much shiat talking...people throwing Wilt Chamberlain's name around...christ...
    It's crazy that people hate him so much....how many rings does he have? How many records? Who has the highest % in the NBA? Who will get the MVP this year?
    F'in kooks got nothing better to do than talk shi t. I guess they are just jealous of what they never had.

dmontzsta
    Kobe said he did not hear anything, except Lamar whisper in his ear "I bet you cant score 60". Lamar is a funny guy, trying to play mind tricks on Kobe, so he doesnt have to do anything.

That Guy
    Don't be a hater....give the boy his props...

PlyaPlya22
    when your hot, keep ginving the man the ball. Everybody get's hot once in a while. Kobe has just "BEEN ON FIRE" for a cool minute :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    What are those other four guys doing on the court wearing the same jersey as the rapist, they may get in his way.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast