full throttle
    Killer deal on Lightning headers. Ebay item # 2404650450

disco_charger
    Damn, can't make them work!!!

AZKC
    Dam wrong color
    KC

Froggystyle
    Color is easy. I ruined mine once due to a lack of water issue, and I got them stripped and re-coated for a little over $100.

wsm9808
    Make sure they are stainless, I bought a set of lightinings a couple of weeks ago off of e-bay and when they got here they were rotted all the way through. completely worthless scrap metal. But on the bright side, now I'm no longer an e-bay virgin...I've been E-screwed! oooouch

hack job
    lighting headers are af stainless and half steel. one tube is stainless and one is steel that is the reason that they did what you said, i would advise that you get pics of the inside of these headers before you buy cause lighitngs are known for that , if its going to happen its going to happen between the flange and the primary tubes. that is were i have seen sevral go bad. wink
    [ February 25, 2003, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: hack job ]

wfodude
    You guys are scaring me...I was looking at lightnings for my next project....Hate spending 4 grand on a set of CMI's...but if the others rot out....What is the answer for a blown 480

hulshot
    wfodude, so what is the next project. I got mine back last saturday and looks like a new boat.

wfodude
    The new v-drive I was talking to you about....I talked to the boss and got a price...He wanted to keep it on the dl till it was ready to unveil... So now I'm talking with people collectin parts and gettin ideas ...Dude...your boat makes me pee myself...it's the shit that dreams are made of....I love it....Hope the family is well...mama says hello and thanks for not lettin me buy anymore stuff LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast