Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stock Market Plunge....

Liberator TJ1984
    so ........
    Did ja loose your Azz today ???? :skull:

Sportin' Wood
    so ........
    It was Jordy's fault he upset the delicate balance of the ***boat forum and sent a wave through society that caused a lack in consumer confidence stiring anxiety in the market forcing a wobble in the market. Grandmas across the county are now forced to chose between eating catfood or putting gas in there buick all because Jordy has a rap sheet. Shame on you!

Havasu_Dreamin
    The last few days have been a bitch.....

dirty old man
    Just glad I didn't buy that new boat last week. Lost my ass in last 7 days of trading

Havasu Cig
    It will come back soon. We made about 25k over the past couple of weeks, and gave it back this week. No big deal though because we are in for the long haul...

DCBDaytona
    It will come back soon. We made about 25k over the past couple of weeks, and gave it back this week. No big deal though because we are in for the long haul...
    I agree, I'm in for the long haul. This week has been in the $hitter but it'll turn around.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Exactly.

a catered life
    so ........
    i loose my ass daily when i fill up the car $65 for a freaking van this morning

dirty old man
    Long haul - yes, I've already been there. At my ripe old age, I'm now going the other way, I'm starting to live off the years I've invested in the market. In my case my portfolios vary 25 to 50 K per day. Thats why one day I can buy a new boat, the next its gone. But I worked all my adult life to get to this point and now the fun begins. Some of the things I did many years ago, and I doubted the wisdom of the advise - well its paying off big time. Hindsight is great, I missed a lot of opportunities, did well on others. The good news, I have to die in 2010 according to my tax man, so I'm spending like crazy for now. If I live longer, I'll have to pay a lot to uncle Sam, but will still have about 250k to play with

NautiTwins
    Long haul - yes, I've already been there. At my ripe old age, I'm now going the other way, I'm starting to live off the years I've invested in the market. In my case my portfolios vary 25 to 50 K per day. Thats why one day I can buy a new boat, the next its gone. But I worked all my adult life to get to this point and now the fun begins. Some of the things I did many years ago, and I doubted the wisdom of the advise - well its paying off big time. Hindsight is great, I missed a lot of opportunities, did well on others. The good news, I have to die in 2010 according to my tax man, so I'm spending like crazy for now. If I live longer, I'll have to pay a lot to uncle Sam, but will still have about 250k to play with
    LOL. You need a better tax man/estate planner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast