Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome the Newest B crew member....

Kilrtoy
    thats fine with me i dont like Meat drapes LOL young and thin is my preference i didnt try to get in you tried to recruit me........ :rollside:
    Do I need to remind you of your bitch thread, how I would never call you back and ignored you all the time..........

Mr. Pixilated
    thats fine with me i dont like Meat drapes LOL young and thin is my preference i didnt try to get in you tried to recruit me........ :rollside:
    Meat drapes, WOW . A new name for a senior citizen strip club...

MAINEVENT
    Do I need to remind you of your bitch thread, how I would never call you back and ignored you all the time..........
    Nope that was after my ex and i was just trying to score a place to crash LOL

This is classic hating!!!
    The B crew putting dibs on a obvious A team member. I know misery loves company but this girl is A team Material PERIOD. You B teamers were just victims of misfortune. If there were only more than 12 months in a year, you could have been A teamers.

pixilatedpussy
    This is classic hating!!!
    The B crew putting dibs on a obvious A team member. I know misery loves company but this girl is A team Material PERIOD. You B teamers were just victims of misfortune. If there were only more than 12 months in a year, you could have been A teamers.
    LOL! There ya go! You are back! I was wondering why you have been so quiet lately!

CornWater
    Meat drapes, WOW . A new name for a senior citizen strip club...
    Dammit, there goes another keyboard....LMAO..

Kilrtoy
    Nope that was after my ex and i was just trying to score a place to crash LOL
    its ok, people were cool to me , so I thought I would help you out....
    but you did not make it because I have rules on my boat, you must bring a chick... and you could not find one...... Guess the EX stole your big pimp hand...

but you did not make it because I have rules on my boat, you must bring a chick... and you could not find one...... Guess the EX stole your big pimp hand...
    ouch!!

MAINEVENT
    Nope i sitll have it and its strong.... but when i left my ex i figured i'd get me some young stuff... and its hard to convince them to go hang out with someone who's old enough to be their dad LMAO you know

Mr. Pixilated
    Sound like another homophobic guy... :rollside:

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast