Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome the Newest B crew member....

Kilrtoy
    I would too if i went to a grab a granny club i'd fill my place up with ole hoes... but i dont like the smell of Ben-Gay
    Sorry we dont call our women HOE's, we call them wives and have respect for them....

pixilatedpussy
    No suedo players here, we have standards...
    Good to hear!
    We dont discriminate in our group!

MAINEVENT
    Sorry we dont call our women HOE's, we call them wives and have respect for them....
    your right but dont forget i'm an asshole so it pans out..... :crossx:

Kilrtoy
    Does your new Hoe, bitch, trick, tramp, piece of azz or what ever you were calling her last night in that thread, know you speak of her like this....

I think it is pretty funny that you have self proclaimed to be a B group members when everybody I know had you listed in the "also showed" group.
    You have to look at it this way,
    The A team members are like best in show. They get pranced around and taken care of. All of the rest get thrown back into a kennel and have to watch.
    As far as the age thing goes, it was pretty clear to ***boat that age played a role here. That is why the A team was chosen the way it was. They wanted thoroughbreds that took care of their bodies not nags that were put out to pasture before they were 25. I think you need to change the name from the B group to The "Hate" team. Or, maybe ***boat will indulge you and make up a calender called the "Not nearly as Hot, But Can Perform Freaky Skank tricks at Your Kids Birthday Party Nags of ***boat"

pixilatedpussy
    I think it is pretty funny that you have self proclaimed to be a B group members when everybody I know had you listed in the "also showed" group.
    The A team members are like best in show. They get pranced around and taken care of. All of the rest get thrown back into a kennel and have to watch.
    As far as the age thing goes, it was pretty clear to ***boat that age played a role here. That is why the A team was chosen the way it was. They wanted thoroughbreds that took care of their bodies not nags that were put out to pasture before they were 25. I think you need to change the name from the B group to The "Hate" team. Or, maybe ***boat will indulge you and make up a calender called the "Not nearly as Hot, But Can Perform Freaky Skank tricks at Your Kids Birthday Party Nags of ***boat"
    Yikes since when did you change teams????

Kilrtoy
    My GOD, even I could not come up with that, you must be on the A PLUS team....
    DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    you must know all those hot chicks up north in that other calender....
    They are still 10's

JB in so cal
    we need Rodney King to step in and say a few words...

Jbb
    That ball is out of the park folks....Home run guru!!!!

Mr. Pixilated
    You should publish a book on how to become a upidity!!!!!!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast