Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well Florida sucks and im headed back to Havasu.

Mr. Crusader 83
    I will be moving back to Havasu on the 18th. Im looking to get some work lined up for after the holidays. I install tile, hardwood and laminate floors, and I have pics of patio bars I have built.
    Give me a call or pm me. Here is my email.
    Sean
    (760)445-6643
    stharrison80@hotmail.com

That's unfortunate Florida didn't work out . Well at least you didnt end up on crack and almost get eaten by a gator.

Devil's Advocate
    That's unfortunate Florida didn't work out . Well at least you didnt end up on crack and almost get eaten by a gator.
    LOL.

HavasuSelect
    Is your boat still out West or did you end up getting it out there?

Mr. Crusader 83
    the boat is still in havasu. i will be hanging out with the boat on new years day.

shockwaveharry
    What sucked, work or living in Florida? I've always had a desire to move to Miami, seems like the perfect place.

SHOTKALLIN
    why did you move to Florida?

Mr. Crusader 83
    well my chick and i moved out here, because it is where she is from. and with how there is huricanes, she thought that i would be busy with work. well come to find out they dont like out of towners here. we have a great place close to bars and stuff, but there s no money here. so she is moven back in with her parents and im off to havasu to start a company with my dad.

mxbundy
    What part of Fla. were you in?
    Small town or big? If it was small, I could see were it would be hard to start something like a construction company. You are going up against locals who have a tried and true reputation. However in a big city this is not so much a problem.
    I grew up in Fla. and always wanted to move back, well in 03 I had my chance. Got a job with a good company (I work construction also) and went down their while the wife stayed behind to get our house sold etc.
    Well this was in March when I went down their and I was home by the middle of June. I had been away for to many years and the heat was killing me.
    Funny how when I lived there the heat didnt bother me. Sure we knew it was hot, but I guess we were just used to it. And the bugs, my god they are intollerable.

Jyruiz
    I will be moving back to Havasu on the 18th. Im looking to get some work lined up for after the holidays. I install tile, hardwood and laminate floors, and I have pics of patio bars I have built.
    Give me a call or pm me. Here is my email.
    Sean
    (760)445-6643
    stharrison80@hotmail.com
    I will contact you about tile work, I will be needing and stimate soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast