Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charger...

JB in so cal
    Score: 35-21 Chargers!

cc322
    Normanly I would bet you a pitcher and some wings at Santoras with my Broncos but I think we may have some growing pains with our new boy Cutler. If the Broncos cant do it this year, then SD is my 2nd favorite, as far as tomorrow I will be waiving my Bronco flag here in MV:wink:

GunninGopher
    Cutler is going to feel more pain than just the growing kind!!!!

JetBoatRich
    Headed down to SD in a few minutes:supp:
    We will supporting the Broncos:redface:

Not So Fast
    So now I understand they have made Dallas/N.O. the flex game, is that right?? I'm sorry but I am so friggin sick of all the coverage about Dallas on ESPN. Give it a rest huh? Owens is a cancer that will eventually kill the team, Parcels is a fat grumpy turd, the only bright spot is Romo and he's screwing Jessica Simpson now so he will be tired out prematurely, lucky bastard. Give'em hell Drew, go Saints NSF

cc322
    So now I understand they have made Dallas/N.O. the flex game, is that right?? I'm sorry but I am so friggin sick of all the coverage about Dallas on ESPN. Give it a rest huh? Owens is a cancer that will eventually kill the team, Parcels is a fat grumpy turd, the only bright spot is Romo and he's screwing Jessica Simpson now so he will be tired out prematurely, lucky bastard. Give'em hell Drew, go Saints NSF
    I agree with this statement, except for the go saints part
    :hammerhea

killerbeez
    The wife and I are headed down around 10am and will be plaza at the 10 yrd line.Shes a huge Broncos fan but at the same time has a soft spot for the chargers.

cc322
    The wife and I are headed down around 10am and will be plaza at the 10 yrd line.Shes a huge Broncos fan but at the same time has a soft spot for the chargers.
    It dosent work that way, you cant play both sides of the fence, pick one:mix:

JB in so cal
    TO is now saying someone within the Org is "out to get him"...:supp: Freak! And, because Parcells never asked him if he was ok after OD'ing, he says he doesn't feel wanted. STFU!!!!!!!!!!!

killerbeez
    It dosent work that way, you cant play both sides of the fence, pick one:mix:
    We swing both ways. :mix: :shift:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast