Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: San Francisco

lewiville
    Get off your ass to and go to Lefy Ol Dohl's.
    Warning!!!! only go if you like drinking and singing at piano bars. Oh yeah the corn beef doesnt suck either. I will be there Monay

Phat Matt
    Get off your ass to and go to Lefy Ol Dohl's.
    Warning!!!! only go if you like drinking and singing at piano bars. Oh yeah the corn beef doesnt suck either. I will be there Monay
    We are leaving Monday evening. :idea:

Glad you like nor cal weather sucks this time of year but its nice. Try neptunes at the end of pier 39 Exlent veiws and food is killer.

W.O.T
    i hope to go to san francisco soon i like to go once a year. definitely my favorite city to visit. china town is always a trip! have a good time.

GHT
    Yo, Matt Li and I have been there (several years ago) and we loved it.. We stayed out till all hours of the night and spent plenty of time on the rail cars and Fisherman's Warf... Nice town to hang in but it doesn't compare to Home.. Hope ya'll have fun...

Itsahobby
    Get to the wharf and buy some Crab, it's the season!:shift:

That Guy
    Have fun brother....got your pm and wish we were there too....oh, and you have to go to the Buena Vista...just down the wharf from your hotel. Right below Ghiradelli square...invented the irish coffee and the place will be the highlight of your trip.....Lots of fun...ask anyone and they can tell you where it is...give Jen a kiss....:mix:

wsuwrhr
    Monterey Aquarium

Phat Matt
    F****************************ck have I got a story. I should have killed someone last night. I'll let you hang as we got to get ready for the game.
    Go Pack.
    In the rain.

Desert Rat
    Just got back from Jack's next to us. The bartender gave me a couple of free shots of Jaeger. It's raining now but we are still having a great time. Time to make a couple of cheap room drinks.
    ALWAYS wonder about motives in San Fran:supp:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast