Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NJBA Lake Elsinore walk thru this Saturday ...

river redy
    what a freaking joke- nobody wants anything to do with a cheap orginization like the NJBA- what about the payouts to the racers
    IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT THE PAYOUTS YOU SHOULDN'T BE RACING!!AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT STAY THE F@#K HOME!!!!!!!

moneysucker
    IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT THE PAYOUTS YOU SHOULDN'T BE RACING!!AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT STAY THE F@#K HOME!!!!!!!
    What!!? Slim Pay outs!!!? :cry: I was hoping to make a living racing boats. So far all it has done is cost me money.

Brian, How many Lanes do you want for launch and retreval? I had a briliant idea that will eliminate having to have volunteers in equipment launching boats. TRENCH PLATES!!! with the traction welded on them. Should work great. I will get prices on them tomorrow whan I am screwing around.
    CY
    2 for launch and 3-4 for out ramp ...

What!!? Slim Pay outs!!!? :cry: I was hoping to make a living racing boats. So far all it has done is cost me money.
    The "Truth Speaker" obviously doesn't race with us ... our winners were paid every race this year ... unlike the previous years ... and as a bonus, for the first time ever with NJBA, this year the High Points Champions were awarded checks at the awards banquet along with their trophies and jackets ... so don't get all pumped up by some statement by a guy out there hiding behind a screen name ... he doesn't know what he's talking about ... he's uneducated to what's really going on ...

and the way your boat RPM's ... you'll never see a pay out anyways ...
    oh, sorry ... I couldn't resist ... just kidding!

moneysucker
    and the way your boat RPM's ... you'll never see a pay out anyways ...
    oh, sorry ... I couldn't resist ... just kidding!
    So what you are saying is that I should not quit my job to become a proffessional boat racer? If my boat ETed like it RPMs I would be good. 5.400 that would be great.

So what you are saying is that I should not quit my job to become a proffessional boat racer? If my boat ETed like it RPMs I would be good. 5.400 that would be great.
    If your boat et'd that way ... I'd sponsor you! :boxed:

Truth_Speaker
    The "Truth Speaker" obviously doesn't race with us ... our winners were paid every race this year ... unlike the previous years ... and as a bonus, for the first time ever with NJBA, this year the High Points Champions were awarded checks at the awards banquet along with their trophies and jackets ... so don't get all pumped up by some statement by a guy out there hiding behind a screen name ... he doesn't know what he's talking about ... he's uneducated to what's really going on ...
    and you are the educated one- everytime you talk the story changes- let's go back to the camping fees at ming- that was never answered just swept under the carpet

Truth_Speaker
    it shows how much ming respects the njba- they give you the left over dates for races
    the ihba won't even give you the time of day when it comes to schedule conflicts

Dogballs
    and you are the educated one- everytime you talk the story changes- let's go back to the camping fees at ming- that was never answered just swept under the carpet
    Mr. Truth,
    It sounds like you may have some financial problems if your concerned about camping fees! Good luck to ya! :clover:
    Balls

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast