Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Blown Dough is Blown Alright

Biglue
    oh shait stopp~i did some massive sit ups yesterday and my stomach seriously hurts from all the f* laughing...up on here...i cant stop!!! lmfao...STOP!!! SISTER YEA BUT MARRIED ...hey now dennis is still with the lil hoe michelle~ she f * ed him over like 7 times last i heard... and they arent even married...and that number 7 was back ~then ~(last summer) :redface: who knows what the number is now...hey i have an idea ...I STILL HAVE HER CLOTHES AT MY HOUSE FROM THAT NITE ...how about i fly themz around the channel as a flag from my boat...he he ...just a thought
    Do you have a brother who posts under the username "Later" by any chance? :cry:

IN2-IN2MX
    oh shait stopp~i did some massive sit ups yesterday and my stomach seriously hurts from all the f* laughing...up on here...i cant stop!!! lmfao...STOP!!! SISTER YEA BUT MARRIED ...hey now dennis is still with the lil hoe michelle~ she f * ed him over like 7 times last i heard... and they arent even married...and that number 7 was back ~then ~(last summer) :redface: who knows what the number is now...hey i have an idea ...I STILL HAVE HER CLOTHES AT MY HOUSE FROM THAT NITE ...how about i fly themz around the channel as a flag from my boat...he he ...just a thought
    Don't worry...we're LMFAO with'cha.
    Just an off the wall question but why did you hold on to her clothes?
    This is just so fascinating to me. I have to know...what did your husband say about the whole thing? Was he flippant about it or was he begging for forgiveness? Oh, you said your husband is still best friends with Dennis right?

Jordy
    SISTER YEA BUT MARRIED
    But does she go to the river???

IN2-IN2MX
    Do you have a brother who posts under the username "Later" by any chance? :cry:
    :rollside: Hi Lue.

Biglue
    :rollside: Hi Lue.
    Hey you. How's your morning starting off?

No Name
    Not much... U? We are doing great! Thanks, Karen thinks I am a perv, oh well :hammerhea
    Have not been on in a while and this is what I stepped into this morning... Hope you guys have a great Christmas and happy New Year! Looking forward to next summer!
    Doing great, I haven’t been on here in a few weeks myself. I see nothing has changed….lol. Let me know when the first trip will be next year and will get together.
    BTW…. Karen is right.
    Happy Holidays

MayDaze
    well heck this might make hubby look bad...well u decide~ lol~ or look good...lol ~k everyone knows "d" as in (dennis and michelle) the one with the boat called "image setter"? how about the dude who cruizis thru the channel with the love boat/pilot/cop blue hat...??? well the story goes... hubby and him are/were best friends ~so after about ~what 4yrs of hangin around this couple~i thought d was a really kewl dude~and everyone who knows them knows this~ BUT dang his woman is a total biaoch~and everyone really cant stand her...but she is soo hot (no lie) and the best ass DANG! EVEN I HAVE TO SAY THAT! so well he brings her around sometimes lol..k this was dennis and hubbys idea to f*with michelle...basically it meant flirt with dennis and get her jealous "to get her straight" and it worked to a point...finally she said "ya all want to play games"? her famous line..."i will win" never really knew what that meant...at the time ~lol:argue: well heck~ i guess i deserved it...well ta make a long story short~one day she decided to f up dennis and take my man and f*his brains out...damn!!! thats kind of hard core...so when we wondered where they went off to... ~turns out she took my man to my new havi house ...HEY I WAS LIKE hey hubby I DIDNT EVEN GET TO BE WITH U FIRST IN MY NEW HOUSE...:supp: :cry:
    YEA GUESS SHE F*ME UP IN THAT RESPECT~well when they cam back to the boat at 2am ~she yelled to me and every one at the river at the time "gues what i did i f* your man in your new house and what a lovely house it is...and dennis he has a bigger dick than u and can keep it up"...GOSH kinda harsh huh? i was like WTF oh no u didnt go there ...flirting is one thing...but strait up f* that is not rite..i kicked her ass BAD...i drown the biach almost killed her...good thing they got me off her...so now we dont hang over there no more where we use to hang by the bridge jeff asked why to...oh we just kick it in topack now cus if i c shell again gods knows what i may do...:supp:
    hey this was my longest post...
    Cobra boat?

IN2-IN2MX
    Hey you. How's your morning starting off?
    It's a'ight. Mike got home and woke me up at 6 am so I've been bored since. He's passed out. Oh well, at least I have this entertainment. How's yours?

Never Too Old
    EASYKILLER2006, was fight night the same night you got the DUI?

EAZYKILLER2006
    :supp: It's OK with you for your husband to bang other women, but you are going to beat the shit out of the girl as soon as they are finished??
    I get it now. Thanks.
    man it had nothing to do with hubby~lol~ ya dont get it ~i kicked her ass for dennis~ he was dead hurt that she did that to him once again...what i thought ya all knew ...but maybe only some of ya know...OK lets just get it out....is that we are "swingers"...some have recgonized us frome the crazy hoe partys we have attended...and already PM'd me....no secret~ thought everyone knew...so the rule is never to (key word) do shait behind some ones back ...its a swinger rule...i guess... so "the michelle thing " was already agreed about~ the "in my new house "wasnt...but guess guys dont think about stuff like that...

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast