Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LCD-DPL-Plasma...?

HammerDown
    50" area...talk to me people.
    Longevity, manufactures etc...?
    PS. Toshiba, Panasonic, JVC have been very good to me in the past, but now we have LG, Dell and a few others out there.

Wet Dream
    Plasma (don't bother with any other) Toshibai, Sony, Panasonic (no order)

MBlaster
    I don't own one but I hear many good things about the Panny plasma's.

Wet Dream
    I'm personally looking at the Pana 42". I really like the Tosh with the black panel or face but way too much glare/reflection.

707dog
    I Got A 56 Dlp(samsung) Im Happy And My Bro Has A 50 Plasma(pioneer) He Is Happy,pops Gots A 52 Lcd And Loves It!! So Guess It Just Depends On What You Looking For And Do You Wanna Hang It Up Or Use A Stand..check Them All Out And Tinker With All The Functions!! Ggod Luck

phebus
    JYRUIZ seems to really know his stuff when it comes to tv's. PM him.

little rowe boat
    I have a 52" LCD panasonic, the pic is beautiful. The Plasma pic is even better. Plasma's have come a long way . They have a 50 to 60 thousand hour life.

Beer-30
    I just got a Panasonic 50" TH-50PX6U. Fairly "entry-level" for plasma. $2290 out the door from Costco for that and the wall angle-mount. Has two HDMI ports, so it is plenty flexible. It is "just" our bedroom TV, so I didn't get too carried away with specs. Even with crappy 480 feeds, it has a clear and crisp picture.
    It was $2399 and had a $400 instant rebate (at the register). That sale ended last Sunday.

hot_diggity_dog
    50" area...talk to me people.
    Longevity, manufactures etc...?
    PS. Toshiba, Panasonic, JVC have been very good to me in the past, but now we have LG, Dell and a few others out there.
    OK Roz is the Guru on this subject. :rollside:
    Not all are equall!!:argue: :2purples:
    Best out there.:hammerhea
    Fujitu or Pioneer Elite.
    I know the prices are real good on all 42" models right now but they are cheaper for a reason. The difference in the quality is hands down. But some peeps would never see the difference.
    HDD

Brian
    I've had a 56" LG DLP for a couple of years now, great picture (depending on input signal of course), lots of features, reasonable price. Nice to not have to worry about burning in, and moving pics are clean and crisp, no ghosting like with some other technologies (at least when I was shopping). I'll probably need to replace the bulb one of these days.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast