Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shaq caught cheating.

dmontzsta
    Saturday a local radio station revealed that Shaquille O'Neal was recently caught cheating on his wife. They said that he left his phone unattended and his wife found it and saw that there was a text message from a female so she replied as Shaq. She started asking this girl questions and found out that her and Shaq would meet up during the Heats' road games. Much is not known what went on between them but the DJ from Shade 45 said that he has seen Shaq and this girl many times together and they are usually very friendly with eachother and leave together. Apperantly Shaunie has denied Shaq of going on anymore of the Heats' road games while he's injured.
    So if you do not see Shaq with the team on the road, you will know why.
    What is funny is when Kobe was charged with "rape". He told the cops "I should have just paid her off like other players". Then Shaq got all upset when that was released into the press. Wonder why?

Jyruiz
    Sucks for Shaq, but either way, Kobe should have not been so imature and done that. I am guessing that 90% of the players in the NBA cheat on there wifes.

dmontzsta
    Sucks for Shaq, but either way, Kobe should have not been so imature and done that. I am guessing that 90% of the players in the NBA cheat on there wifes.
    Except Doug Christie! lol

Kilrtoy
    Their just being MEN, whats the big deal

Jyruiz
    Except Doug Christie! lol
    Guess he is in the 10% that doesn't.

Jordy
    I guess if you're not smart enough to clear out your phone/not leave it laying around, you deserve to get caught. :hammerhea
    The other way to avoid it is not to cheat.

Hardly Satisfied
    A lot of the players in sports have girlfriends on the road, remember backin the Lakers days:supp: , GO LAKERS

Jyruiz
    I guess if you're not smart enough to clear out your phone/not leave it laying around, you deserve to get caught. :hammerhea
    The other way to avoid it is not to cheat.
    Or not to get married.

OKIE-JET
    Their just being MEN, whats the big deal
    Not all of us feel that need.

Kilrtoy
    A lot of the players in sports have girlfriends on the road, remember backin the Lakers days:supp: , GO LAKERS
    So who gave Magic Aids

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast