Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for the Real Kboat King

Gorgy,
    I have only been racing Kboats for a couple years. I have MUCH to learn and I am the first to admit that. My question to you is this, How would the racers today i.e. Me, Guthrie, Bryant, Ty, Kenner, etc etc stack up against the guys that you raced against? The Boltons, Goettels etc.........
    I know you won't be afraid to lay it out there and be honest. I watch old vids of you racing and I am amazed by the boats and the driving. Most of the vids I have watched are the races on the bigger courses. So keep in mind that we mainly run single pin stuff.
    Tony

MAXIMUS
    Let me answer that!!!! Gorgy would be making PB&J's in the pits while you monkey's would still be crossing the checkerd...
    Next question genuis...
    Is gorgy really a man???
    Does gorgy use feminine products???

Firecracker
    Does gorgy use feminine products???
    WHOA I think we all know the answer ot that one already though.

the real k-boat king
    Gorgy,
    I have only been racing Kboats for a couple years. I have MUCH to learn and I am the first to admit that. My question to you is this, How would the racers today i.e. Me, Guthrie, Bryant, Ty, Kenner, etc etc stack up against the guys that you raced against? The Boltons, Goettels etc.........
    I know you won't be afraid to lay it out there and be honest. I watch old vids of you racing and I am amazed by the boats and the driving. Most of the vids I have watched are the races on the bigger courses. So keep in mind that we mainly run single pin stuff.
    Tonytony its simple, the problem with racing today is seat time, when i raced with all those guys we raced alot. in 1989 the first year with richard i ran 76 super stock heats and 13 races with the k-boat, in that one year i have more seat time than all you put together. tony you are real fast and are going to be one of the best, you have what it takes to go you just need some fine tuning, not by billy either ha ha. we had 12 -16 boats at every race, and everybody had there time. next year will be a good test for you, there will be 5-6 good running boats out there and really any one could win at any time.

the real k-boat king
    Let me answer that!!!! Gorgy would be making PB&J's in the pits while you monkey's would still be crossing the checkerd...
    Next question genuis...
    Is gorgy really a man???
    Does gorgy use feminine products???maxi i wiss you would quit dreaming about me you fag, i'am not the big gay jesus with the girl hair, grow up.:argue: :argue:

Boatshu
    I'll take a stab at this one ( not sure if Gordy will ), let me start by saying I've raced against Bolton, Gordy, Duff, Woods, George Norg., Bode, Stratton, Jamison, long and Bob Goettel ( once ). I followed sprint racing back when Julian raced along with Gordy's Dad, saw Stevie Smith in Angel Fire at the beach, the Jones up north , the doctor ( Boz ) and Dickie Webb in his SS before he died. Now not everybody had the chance to drive a great boat but I believe all the above did ( or close ). On a 1 2/3 mile Duff, Woods and Goettel were king, all really fast, but you have to remember that Gordy was getting started when the big tracks were starting to go away.
    On a long track it's Woods, Duff, and Goettel take your pick ( or Gordy in the 69 boat ) on a short track it was totally different, Woods & Duff were awful when they tried it and just quit running them. Gordy and Julian were the best, Jamie J was very good ( but didn't race K's on a short track ) Again take your pick.
    Overall I would say Gordy was the best with Julian and Duff right there. The reason Gordy gets my vote is not only was he fast in all the classes ( so was Julian ) but when Julian raced K's they were putting out a lot less HP and you know a 427 with a 671 and a small hat is a lot easiler to drive than a 540
    with a 871 and with large injector's. Julian had the B boat's figured out well before anybody else ( set-up and driving ).
    Now how do all the current driver's stack up ? I've only seen you drive once so it would be unfair to rate you, I think Ty and Dave B. are the best up and coming driver's ( not saying you not I just haven't seen you drive ).
    Of course this is just my opinion.........
    1) Gordy - shortest and best guy to know when you have a motor problem
    2)Julian - Bigest ego
    3) Duff - Most hated by Gordy for taking his Kilo record
    4 tie) Woods - Nice family
    4 tie) George Norg. - Nicest person that ever raced a boat
    4 tie) Goettel - GQ best hair

Gordy and Boatshu, thank you guys very much for the replies. I appreciate it. I wish I could have been around to see all you guys race against each other. I heard there were some tremendous wars. Not WHores Gordy.
    Tony

BILLY.B
    tony its simple, the problem with racing today is seat time, when i raced with all those guys we raced alot. in 1989 the first year with richard i ran 76 super stock heats and 13 races with the k-boat, in that one year i have more seat time than all you put together. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!. You wouldn't have had any seat time and wouldn't have been to any races if it had been on your "DIME"!!!! Brag all you want ("extremely little") boy. That "K-5" is going to clean house in 07!!!!. In fact "Premier Broom" is a major sponsor!!!.

cucci
    Gordy, curious, i was young who was the competition in super stocks when you were racing Splash, and how long did you drive it.
    Thanks Joey

FlatStupid
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!. You wouldn't have had any seat time and wouldn't have been to any races if it had been on your "DIME"!!!! Brag all you want ("extremely little") boy. That "K-5" is going to clean house in 07!!!!. In fact "Premier Broom" is a major sponsor!!!.We got sponsors!!!!!!!! Yee F'n Haw

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast