Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardinals actually pulled one off...

BadKachina
    It's great that they are winning a few of their last games, we didn't want the first pick anyways.......... Somehow they always seem to win just enough to get screwed in the draft.

dmontzsta
    It could be worse, you could be a Raiders fan.
    Although, they did beat the Cards...lol.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I feel ya. we almost beat the bears but we gave up:cry:

Cole Trickle
    Hey, they did have a winning season, ONCE, in the 20 years they've been here. Think they went 9-8 or something like that. Spectacular. :notam:
    Is that the year that Tidwell caught the winning TD pass in the back of the endzone?:hammerhea
    That was a great game!!

MayDaze
    it kills me to see Leinart doing so well... Damn Raiders should of drafted him.. :hammerhea

Not So Fast
    I've lost a bet on their record but I was foolish. Only a few very special QB's come into the NFL and win right away, but if they get the right coach next year they will be competitive. I'm glad for Lienart, he will be a good one. nSF

Jordy
    Is that the year that Tidwell caught the winning TD pass in the back of the endzone?:hammerhea
    That was a great game!!
    Yeah, and they beat the Cowboys... great game, right up to the flag for all the end zone dancing.

carreraelite
    I actually believe they are turning things around. Theyv'e won 3 of their last 4. Offensive Line looks like they're starting to click. The team is laden with talent and should win based on their players capabilities.
    Looking at what the team has done in the past, It's time to get rid of the good players again!! :hammerhea

Bow Tie Omega
    it kills me to see Leinart doing so well... Damn Raiders should of drafted him.. :hammerhea
    Alot of Teams that should have taken him...... A few off of the top of my head..
    The Texans
    The Packers
    The Lions
    The Raiders
    The Bills
    The 49'ers
    If I have to be in Phoenix, I am glad I have a SoCal Guy playing QB for the team. With Pete Carroll and a couple of more SC guys coming over (one can only hope) Cardinals Stadium will become the USC Glendale Campus

squirt'nmyload
    arizona has a football team????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12