Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg

MAINEVENT
    what happened changed your mind

BADBLOWN572
    what happened changed your mind
    I was asked to "be nice" so I obliged.
    o-bliged (verb) transitive verb to do a favor or service for somebody: •*Would you oblige me by closing the door?
    ***just thought you might need that***

jackpunx
    o-bliged (verb) transitive verb to do a favor or service for somebody: •*Would you oblige me by closing the door?
    Nice is for fags.. go to bench racers

MAINEVENT
    Do you always do what your told??? Fag :yuk:
    And if you want to talk shit or have something to say to me here's my number 805-405-5967

BADBLOWN572
    Do you always do what your told??? Fag :yuk:
    And if you want to talk shit or have something to say to me here's my number 805-405-5967
    You are not worth me wasting my time. There is nothing that you could say or do that would make me respect you anymore than I already do. So, lets just leave it as that. :idea:

BADBLOWN572
    Why dont you guys just let it go???
    I was asked to be nice and I deleted my thread. Leave it to "Player" to bring it back up. I am over it. Not worth my time.

MAINEVENT
    You are not worth me wasting my time. There is nothing that you could say or do that would make me respect you anymore than I already do. So, lets just leave it as that. :idea:
    Whatever guy you remind me of an old girlfriend i used to date.... Get off my nuts if your gonna come out and say something say it dont go back on it and delete it... and plus this had nothing to do with you ... so stay out of it go handle your own problem's beautiful stay the f@ck out of mine...

djunkie
    ....like who is buying beers at the boat show
    Now this sounds like it should be in a thread of its own.... :idea:

djunkie
    Sounds good to me
    LOL!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

h2oski2fast
    F. all U.Ns.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast