Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Calling out Badblown 572

h2oski2fast
    Bring your own kidney belt!!! :rollside:
    Let me know when that happens, D. We'll run the Baia as a chase boat, skiers and all...
    Your Schiada broken?

Riverkid
    Been that way a while, too. Focking trim pump died last river trip. made it REAL fun getting the boat out of the water with the motor stuck down... Anmd you can imagine how much help the wife was during that...
    Haven't had any time to take it anyplace to get her fixed up. Still have a 2X4 stuck between the motor and the bracket...

h2oski2fast
    Been that way a while, too. Focking trim pump died last river trip. made it REAL fun getting the boat out of the water with the motor stuck down... Anmd you can imagine how much help the wife was during that...
    Haven't had any time to take it anyplace to get her fixed up. Still have a 2X4 stuck between the motor and the bracket...
    Is it the pump or one of the relays? I was just being a smartass as to why you wouldn't take the Schiada over there, didn't know it was really broken.

h2oski2fast
    Is it the pump or one of the relays? Have Trav fix it. I was just being a smartass as to why you wouldn't take the Schiada over to Catalina, didn't know it was really broken.

Riverkid
    Heck D, my boat's been to the island over thirty times. You've seen the 10" of foam in the front cushions... It was built to romp. It was only used in the ocean when it got rigged. Doesn't mean I want to go again on a rough day, though. Last time I was over there in a little boat was BadPat's 22.
    It sounds like the pump shaft is spun or broken. The motor spins fine but no pump pressure. Plus it's an 87 Black Max so the lift pump is all integral. No lines to loosen to bleed off pressure. I had to use the Ford jack and a 2by to get the motor up (on the Echo ramp, at dark)...

h2oski2fast
    Heck D, my boat's been to the island over thirty times. You've seen the 10" of foam in the front cushions... It was built to romp. It was only used in the ocean when it got rigged. Doesn't mean I want to go again on a rough day, though. Last time I was over there in a little boat was BadPat's 22.
    It sounds like the pump shaft is spun or broken. The motor spins fine but no pump pressure. Plus it's an 87 Black Max so the lift pump is all integral. No lines to loosen to bleed off pressure. I had to use the Ford jack and a 2by to get the motor up (on the Echo ramp, at dark)...
    Call Jimmy, he can fix it. Actually, I have to see him tomorrow. Gonna go to Irvine Lake in the afternoon and letter the "Lake Patrol" boat. Also he want's me to ride in Dr. Anderson's boat (as we all know how he likes to ride backward). If you need help with the Schiada, let me know. I might go over to Jeremy's on Sunday and yank the motor off the 19'. I REALLY should go do that. I think I'll go pull all the gauges and switches out of it late one of these nights.
    Let me know when you are going to the boat show. I need to go and check out a couple of things. We are all going on Sat, but with all the people you dont get to see a whole lot. So, I want to go on a weekday. Let me know.

Riverkid
    We're going on Sat with the neighbors. Trav and I need to work that way next week though I think... I'm down for a midweek run.
    Jimmy's always too busy. I think I'll pull the dealio off and take it to a local Merc guy and have them go through it. They come off easy enough.
    Should get a PO for the sticker quote this week... Thanks for getting on that.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678