Thread: thanks to extreme trucks

TOBTEK
    Needed a set of new rubbers for the truck. Jason gave me the ***boat bro deal. They not only SMOKED Discount tire, but made sure everything was stright and true with the front end. Was a great over all experence. Give a fellow HB'r the biz if you can...... Glad I took my truck there! WWW.extremetrucksinc.com
    Thanks again Jason.
    PS: now get your 07 start up order into BoatBling OK . Locals need their Sauce

ultra27jay
    Thanks for the kind words. and as far as the boatbling goes should i call u or partrick. ill be in havasu for the new year. i think i can pick it up at my house. if that works. thanks again. see u soon.

TOBTEK
    Thanks for the kind words. and as far as the boatbling goes should i call u or partrick. ill be in havasu for the new year. i think i can pick it up at my house. if that works. thanks again. see u soon.
    I would say Patrick at this point, he has all the dealer agreements and order guidelines. "IF" for any reason you have trouble connecting with him, call me and either of us WILL get you handled! love to have the product line in your Orange county store ASAP. Do you have Pat's # call me if you need the #.

ultra27jay
    I would say Patrick at this point, he has all the dealer agreements and order guidelines. "IF" for any reason you have trouble connecting with him, call me and either of us WILL get you handled! love to have the product line in your Orange county store ASAP. Do you have Pat's # call me if you need the #.
    i got it i sent him a pm. so he can re fax the dealer aggrement. if i see it in the next few days ill call u. thanks again

roln 20s
    You'll see it in your email when you get to work tomorrow Great work taking care of Toby-- he's a tough customer
    Talk to you soon.
    Patrick