Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: thank you EXTREME TRUCKS!

TOBTEK
    Needed a set of new rubbers for the truck. Jason gave me the ***boat bro deal. They not only SMOKED Discount tire, but made sure everything was stright and true with the front end. Was a great over all experence. Give a fellow HB'r the biz if you can...... Glad I took my truck there! WWW.extremetrucksinc.com
    Thanks again Jason.
    PS: now get your 07 start up order into BoatBling OK . Locals need their Sauce

voodoomedman
    Needed a set of new rubbers for the truck. Jason gave me the ***boat bro deal. They not only SMOKED Discount tire, but made sure everything was stright and true with the front end. Was a great over all experence. Give a fellow HB'r the biz if you can...... Glad I took my truck there! WWW.extremetrucksinc.com
    Thanks again Jason.
    Details, Details.

Mandelon
    So how long till those tires are for sale for half what you paid? :hammerhea

TOBTEK
    So how long till those tires are for sale for half what you paid? :hammerhea
    YOU can get my take off's for 700 or so if you want smartass.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I wish he would get back to me on the steering stabilizer I asked him about:sleeping:

ultra27jay
    I wish he would get back to me on the steering stabilizer I asked him about:sleeping:
    sorry dude, i must have forgot. my bad. i just called bullett proof and they dont make anything for the dodge at this time. witch superlift stab do u have. is it the bilstine duel kit that they sell or is it the single with the white shocks let me know. again sorry for not getting back to u in a timley fashion.

ultra27jay
    Thanks again Jason.
    Thanks again....:shift: :shift: :shift:

Hustler
    Hey UltraJay, Do you sell the Toyo mud's? And if so what kinda cost can you get me for the 37-17's?

ultra27jay
    Hey UltraJay, Do you sell the Toyo mud's? And if so what kinda cost can you get me for the 37-17's?
    sure do thats what i put on tobys truck yesterday. 37x13.50x17 toyos are good instock at @1373.00 installed with tax so let me know. thanks

BLOWN HOWARD
    Hey I need a price on some 35x12.5x18's wich ever tire is good.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast