Thread: Laters Daughter

Waist Deep
    oops

RitcheyRch
    $600 seems cheap for the set.

KreatinKaos
    The trailer has too much rust :hammerhea

Jyruiz
    No matter what happened, I think this thread is messed up. I don't think there is a need to mess with his daughter, she just happens to be in the picture.

Moneypitt
    Alright guys, this is leaning towards out of bounds. Bash Later all you want, but lets back off the family............Not cool.......MP

NOTALENT
    No matter what happened, I think this thread is messed up. I don't think there is a need to mess with his daughter, she just happens to be in the picture.
    True that.

topless
    We can bag on Later all day long but really there is no need to bring his daughter into this. It's not her fault that he is her dad.

MayDaze
    I agree... Just a bonehead thing to put your daughters picture up right in the middle of what you are trying to sell....:hammerhea

djunkie
    Yup!!!!!!

Cole Trickle
    Agreed.....This is to far :hammerhea

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast