Thread: PRI Show

Duane HTP
    We're leaving today for the PRI Show in Orlando.
    http://www.performanceracing.com/
    How many of you will we get to meet there???

FuelInMyVeins82
    Have fun. I'm goin to make it out to that one of these days. I've heard its incredible.

TexasJet
    We're leaving today for the PRI Show in Orlando.
    http://www.performanceracing.com/
    How many of you will we get to meet there???
    For us non pros, what does PRI stand for?

Taylorman
    For us non pros, what does PRI stand for?
    Performance Racing Industry. Its the annual trade show.

TexasJet
    Performance Racing Industry. Its the annual trade show.
    Thanks, Tman. Note to self: check the link attached in Duane's post, dummy!

Taylorman
    Thanks, Tman. Note to self: check the link attached in Duane's post, dummy!
    How've you been Jeff?

TexasJet
    How've you been Jeff?
    OK I guess, except for a wicked head cold. Boat related: It's at Snow's. In case you didn't hear it didn't run for crap at Plowmans. Garry and I spent all day Sat. trouble shooting. He sent the MSD box off to be tested and I think he just got it back. He wants to do some water testing to try to find out why the tail is lifting at 72 MPH. First though, he has to get the motor running good. Funny, it ran perfectly all spring and summer. We determined it's not fuel or carb related so it must be electrical. We shall see. I may be looking for a new hull for my motor if we can't fix the handling problem.
    I get the feeling by all your posts that you are busy this winter on your motor. Can you tell what you are doing or is it secret?

Taylorman
    OK I guess, except for a wicked head cold. Boat related: It's at Snow's. In case you didn't hear it didn't run for crap at Plowmans. Garry and I spent all day Sat. trouble shooting. He sent the MSD box off to be tested and I think he just got it back. He wants to do some water testing to try to find out why the tail is lifting at 72 MPH. First though, he has to get the motor running good. Funny, it ran perfectly all spring and summer. We determined it's not fuel or carb related so it must be electrical. We shall see. I may be looking for a new hull for my motor if we can't fix the handling problem.
    I get the feeling by all your posts that you are busy this winter on your motor. Can you tell what you are doing or is it secret?
    Not doing much. Just getting ideas as always. Im planning a new build for the near future. Looking to step it up a little. Not much, just a little.
    You need a TPR Stealth from Duane for that motor. Hope you get it figured out.
    Take care.