Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Artest to Sacramento

totenhosen

Hardly Satisfied
    Looks like the kakers missed out on getting artest

dmontzsta
    damn, that sucks. Oh well, the Lakers have lots of options right now. I think they need to jump on spreewell, he just lowered his asking price too. They could use an experienced forward.

al cole'holic
    Looks like the kakers missed out on getting artest
    ..sucks
    Artest, a little refining with O'dumb and Bynum...we would be the shizzy..

jdogginla
    damn, that sucks. Oh well, the Lakers have lots of options right now. I think they need to jump on spreewell, he just lowered his asking price too. They could use an experienced forward.
    Sprewell will become a Clipper.........

dmontzsta
    Sprewell will become a Clipper.........
    sucks for him.

Jyruiz
    The Lakers are young and getting along great, so why bring in a cancer like Artest or Spree. The Kings are desperate, and unlike the Lakers, they are not improving with all of the injuries they have, they (the Kings) need to do something. Artest is a great talent, but he is not worth the trouble.

dmontzsta
    The deal is off...
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2304512
    Rumor in Laker town is Artest wants to play in L.A. He has always been a Kobe fan, he has also been spotted at atleast 2 games so far. Kobe was on AM 570 and said it would be nice to have Artest, cause he is a defensive presence and could really fit in well.
    hmmm...
    Smush Parker
    Kobe Bryant
    Ron Artest
    Lamar Odom
    Chris Mihm
    I think the players they offered were Cook, George and Slava, but Indiana rejected it, cause they want Odom. The Lakers have already said Odom is not up on the block.
    I cannot wait to see Turiaf on the court, I hear he is a monster. With him, a maturing Bynum and a better player Brown, the Lakers could be a strong playoff team.

dmontzsta
    The Lakers will never have a lineup with Artest and Odom. First, Indiana won't do it and second, the Lakers can't afford it. Personally, I'm glad that the deal for Maggette fell apart last month, I don't want Artest in a Clipper uniform. I do want Sprewell. He's an ass, but he's an ass that can play basketball and he's one of those guys that management hates but his teammates always like. He's the Carl Everett of the NBA.
    It is a sticky situation, Artest seems to have the Pacers by the balls. Pacers have asked for Odom, Lakers say no deal. They only want to get rid of scrubs, George, Slava, Cook, etc...Artest only wants to play where he wants to play.

Woodster
    Deal is off as of now..Artrest rejected the trade. Maybe he will go to the Lakers afterall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast