Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Will MAINEVENT ever be loyal again

Kilrtoy
    OK this coming from a guy who his wife PM's another dude talking shit for him cause she owns his balls... get back to your fantasy land Flat Top... Unlike you i dont try to hard to keep my "pimp staus" up its like a gift it just comes to me........ Beeeeeeeeeeeyotch.... :crossx:
    if asking a question is talking shiat, then I guess so... ROOKIE
    the only thing that comes natural to you is PIMPLES especially at your age....

Kilrtoy
    Oh yeah i forgot your the Tijuana PIMP!!!!!
    Far from being that low , IM NOT A MEXICAN

MAINEVENT
    That was pretty funny. I'm thinking hold on whats the ****ing rush?Stay seated in the mini van till the ride stops.
    I just get the door open and (ME) is pushing from the back seat past me trying to get out the door.
    We will have to do it again soon.
    For Sures gonna have to repeat that weekend again... :220v:

MAINEVENT
    Far from being that low , IM NOT A MEXICAN
    The cactus on your forehead could'nt get and clearer LMAO that has to be the funniest shit i have ever heard So what are Bangladesh......LOL Correct me if i'm wrong is you name Michael???? hahahaha

Kilrtoy
    Popcorn get your popcorn, another worthless poll. The poll we are looking for is one the girls can dance on...that's in another thread...or in Bobby's boat...Hey Kilr you forgot to add in your pole- loving father. This guy is top notch. I guess a few of us are jealous that we can't play with hot 20 year olds. LOL :cry:
    What is all this about girls on poles, I thought you like to roll deep with the fella's

76ANTHONY
    ok mainevent or tj pimp or whatever, what the hell, are you wanting to work in a beuty salon or what, your the pimp hair holder now... whats up pimp?

Kilrtoy
    ok mainevent or tj pimp or whatever, what the hell, are you wanting to work in a beuty salon or what, your the pimp hair holder now... whats up pimp?
    he is changing his name from mainevent at the carnival, to VIDAL SASSON the hair god for men

MAINEVENT
    he is changing his name from mainevent at the carnival, to VIDAL SASSON the hair god for men
    The Funny thing is my head i shaved Dumb asses and from the looks of your hair yo azz probably goes to a super chops to get your "Cool Guy Flat Top" OK CHiPs was cool back in the day but the're called trends for a reason they come and go.... i really think you should let that one go Poncherally :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    The Funny thing is my head i shaved Dumb asses and from the looks of your hair yo azz probably goes to a super chops to get your "Cool Guy Flat Top" OK CHiPs was cool back in the day but the're called trends for a reason they come and go.... i really think you should let that one go Poncherally :crossx:
    LMAO!!! Damn, Ponch. LOL!!

GHT
    Who is beating the donkey?
    Who is pisces?
    I must be missing some threads these days. :220v:
    How could that be.... Aren't you logged on 24 / 7??? :rollside:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast