Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Olhausen Pool Table for sale.....

DILLIGAF
    $1,500. FIRM!
    It gets very, very little play and also has a cover for it. It is the 8 1/2 foot model. The table is located in Bullhead City, AZ and can be picked up before Xmas if you like. You can have all the things along with it like sticks, balls, brush, rack, etc.
    To get an idea what it looks like go here and build one on line: http://www.olhausenbilliards.com/BYO...-41001-000-04W
    Use the following as the info to input:
    CAT: SOLID WOOD
    SPECIES: OAK
    FINISH: Matte American Walnut (Guessing here but it looks like it)
    Rail: Cavalier-Pool
    Sights- Ebony?
    Logo: Brass Oval
    Species: OAK
    Finish: Matte American Walnut
    Apron: Augusta
    Leg: Dona Marie
    Pocket: Finge-American Walnut
    Cloth: Green

ChumpChange
    $2K or best offer. Of course I retain the right to say hell no if your offer is silly...and shit
    $20. Can I get a Hell No? Need me to add another 0?:hammerhea
    This is your lucky day, you might sell everything you got.

Moneypitt
    You might want to check your table size again. Pool tables are usually den size 8 X 4, or regulation size 9x41/2........The bar tables are smaller, like 7x31/2 or so, but I've never seen a 8 1/2 ft. table........MP

Moneypitt
    They make an 8 1/2 table and that is the one I have. It is for someone who does not have room for the 9 foot but have room for more than an 8 footer
    You're right! Never seen one before........I have the 9 ft er and it is BIG, takes up most of a good size den when you factor in the stick clearance requirement............MP

phebus
    Still available?

phebus
    Does a pool table have to be broken down and reassembled if it is just loaded on a trailer and moved?

John.
    Broken down...at least to get it out of the house thru the doors. It is a 3 piece one inch slate. You will need new felt also as it gets messed up when taken apart. At least I would re-felt it.
    I've had my pool table broken down and moved (its also a 3 piece slate olhausen 8.5 ft) before and used the same felt. I think its worth it to have professionals move it. I think it cost me like$500 and that included a full breakdown, 40 mile delivery and taking the broken down table up stairs in the new house for reassembly.
    oh, and bump for a nice looking table.

phebus
    Tom, Shebus wants to know if the table is still available. She figures it's a way to get me to clean up the garage. Is there a pool table place in Bullhead that I can call about tear down, delivery, and set-up? There is one here in Havasu I will check with tomorrow for a price, but if there was someone up your way, I would check with them also.

Havasu1986
    [QUOTE=phebus;2377099]Tom, Shebus wants to know if the table is still available. She figures it's a way to get me to clean up the garage.
    Shebus probably wants to put her car in the garage and is using the table as a motivator.

phebus
    Luckily, we have enough garage that we can put three cars, the boat, and still have a bay for the pool table.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast