Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grads2112

djunkie
    Are you serious? You started all that shit and now you had the thread deleted and went back on your hands and knees? Puss!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Jordy
    Pretty funny huh??? There's no way I'd ever go back so don't even worry about unbanning me... yeah right. :notam:

grads2112
    Are you serious? You started all that shit and now you had the thread deleted and went back on your hands and knees? Puss!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    It was a misunderstanding. Bre asked me to delete the thread so as an adult I asked ***boat to delete it. End of story. Grow up loser.

Jordy
    It was a misunderstanding. Bre asked me to delete the thread so as an adult I asked ***boat to delete it. End of story. Grow up loser.
    Yeah J, he was being an adult, so grow up you loser!!! :notam:

Bre
    Once my kids were thrown into the mix it wasnt right anymore. Can you guys please grow up :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
    WTF
    I guess after Jordy had to explain his stance he called in a favor

djunkie
    Loser. LOL!!!!!!!!

OGShocker
    Loser. LOL!!!!!!!!
    Kinda weak! I thought Dickhead, fukwad or even shifferbrains would have been more accurate.:shift:

riverbound
    Kinda weak! I thought Dickhead, fukwad or even shifferbrains would have been more accurate.:shift:
    When describing Djunkie.......All those are very accurate:hammerhea

98 Vector 21
    I missed it... and Im always up! just not grown!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast