Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were going to franchise 1 business...

HavasuSelect
    What would it be? What are the guaranteed money makers (besides McDonalds)? Do any of you have any experience?

voodoomedman
    What would it be? What are the guaranteed money makers (besides McDonalds)? Do any of you have any experience?
    Problem with any of the restaurant ones, the operation partner has to have restaurant management experinece.

djunkie
    I've thought about a Cold Stone.

OutCole'd
    Quizno's, Subway.... Not sure what else.

Kilrtoy
    El Pollo Loco

76ANTHONY
    i'll give ya a hint, sex sells.....frachise a tittybar

HavasuSelect
    Quizno's, Subway.... Not sure what else.
    I really want to do a Subway. It's always packed at lunch, not open late night, and it looks like a fairly easy operation to run. I looked them up online today and you can start one for about 125-250K. I think the amount of success with Subway is location.

YeLLowBoaT
    See if you can get a "jimboys tacos" if you have never been to one... you don't know what your missing...
    from what I understand about franchises( from the owners I have done alot of work for a few that own several stores) is that you need to have a killer location( not cheap) and more then one to make them profitable.

OutCole'd
    I really want to do a Subway. It's always packed at lunch, not open late night, and it looks like a fairly easy operation to run. I looked them up online today and you can start one for about 125-250K. I think the amount of success with Subway is location.
    Subway is a tough deal to get into. They really want to sell their franchises to people who already own a couple of them. If they have an owner they like in the area, they are not going to sell it to someone new. They are going to give the option to the proven owner.
    Might be an option to see if someone is selling current locations, trying to get out.

Tom Brown
    Rex Marine.
    .... man.... that guy gets the chicks.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast