Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: steering/droop

wright27
    Put on a droop I need an extension for the steering now. Any help on something I can use without spending more frigen money than I need to. It is about 3 to 4 inches lower now. It is not the distance I need to make up it is the height.

Put on a droop I need an extension for the steering now. Any help on something I can use without spending more frigen money than I need to. It is about 3 to 4 inches lower now. It is not the distance I need to make up it is the height.
    check with Rexone...he carries all the parts u need...he is on the boards
    fastrat

bigblockbill
    I have always just used a 1" or shorter peice of Stainless Steel Tube between the cable end and the steering arm along with a longer bolt. I think you can loosen the bulk head feed through nut slightly and angle the cable slightly as well.

wright27
    thanks I will make something work then. I am sick of spending money on this boat I will never see it back. When I sell this someone will get alot for there money.

wsuwrhr
    Check with American Turbine, I think they have something that you are looking for.
    Pretty sweet deal.
    Brian

thanks I will make something work then. I am sick of spending money on this boat I will never see it back. When I sell this someone will get alot for there money.
    Are you new to boating?
    That's the way it (almost) always works.
    About the only way to make money on a boat deal, is to buy one real cheap from a desperate seller. Have it need nothing mechanical, just clean up by buffing out the gel, clean the carpet and interior do some polishing etc, then sell it. Hopefully it'll be at the right time of the year, and to someone who really wants/(or thinks they need) a boat. :rollside:
    Welcome to boating.

FLEA DIDDY
    B reak
    O ut
    A nother
    T housand
    :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

wright27
    Are you new to boating?
    That's the way it (almost) always works.
    About the only way to make money on a boat deal, is to buy one real cheap from a desperate seller. Have it need nothing mechanical, just clean up and buffing out the gel, clean the carpet and interior do some polishing etc, then sell it. Hopefully it'll be at the right time of the year, and to someone who really wants/(or thinks they need) a boat. :rollside:
    Welcome to boating.
    no, not new to it. When I am done I will have about $5500 into it all turn key and ready including the purchase of the hull. It should be worth more than that.A challenger in the spam section just sold pretty fast for more than $5500.

no, not new to it. When I am done I will have about $5500 into it all turn key and ready including the purchase of the hull. It should be worth more than that.A challenger in the spam section just sold pretty fast for more than $5500.
    Dude! You're doing great. With all the things I've done, undone, parts sold in like-new condition for half price so I could try other things, etc. etc. etc. I've probably got $14,000 wrapped up in my $5,000 boat. :squiggle:
    Oh when I think of the boat I could've bought with all the money I've spent. :jawdrop:
    Count them lucky starz.

bp
    hell, i see that much just lookin' up on the trophy shelf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast