Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Boat sure is puuuuurdy!!

Cole1313
    I don't see the big gap you're referring to. It does look like he's made a
    custom flywheel cover that is much smaller than the typical bellhousing
    type cover. Other than that, it appears to be normal.
    Unless I'm looking at it the wrong way.
    http://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/06/07/c7/14_12.JPG
    well, usually there is a bell housing that covers the transom. I am trying to figure out how he got rid of that.

BrendellaJet
    Cole are you talking about the transom adapter on the pump? If so, when you do a set back like this guy has, the hand hole ends up(usually) outside of the boat, this renders the adapter useless unless it is modified. He is using some transom plates instead.

Jeanyus
    This boat is amazing. Kind of puts mine to shame. I love the floors and all the anodized hardware.
    Question though. On the pump! Where is the cover? It looks like there is a big gap between the pump and the motor??
    The bell housing that you are refering to is part of the 3 point motor mount, where the rear mount attaches to the pump housing.
    The boat in this thread has a 4 point motor mount, and does not attach to the pump.

Cole1313
    Thanks for clearing that up. It looks really clean with out the transom adaptor on the outside.

wright27
    That is the cleanest boat I have ever seen. I would say to clean,and no exhaust. Mabey - all show and no go.

Cole1313
    That is the cleanest boat I have ever seen. I would say to clean,and no exhaust. Mabey - all show and no go.
    I was thinking the same thing, when I saw those gauges blocking the T-deck. That thing would be dangerous to drive. Oh, who am I fooling it is a really nice boat. Just trying to pick at it, because mine does not look as good. hahahaa

wright27
    I was thinking the same thing, when I saw those gauges blocking the T-deck. That thing would be dangerous to drive. Oh, who am I fooling it is a really nice boat. Just trying to pick at it, because mine does not look as good. hahahaa
    I am not saying anything bad, I would take if for sure. I just like my boat a little less perfect. I do drink and drive.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Doubt that. If you're going to pay that much to make the boat that nice, might as well dump some cash into the motor!

SmokinLowriderSS
    I may not be a big fan of yellow, but that IS a sweet looking boat. I like it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast