Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This Boat sure is puuuuurdy!!

Hey what the heck's wrong with yellow? Suppose ya don't like orange either eh?
    That's it............I'm gonna take your picture down.

boater012
    did anybody else notice that the guys garage has like 30 classic cars and hotrods in it? i see a 32 ford highboy, i see an adboard for a 1987 pontiac grand prix with a 496 pontiac motor in it, a 56 chevy, at least one and maybe two 66 split window corvettes, that looks like a gto directly behind the boat under the blue cover, and im pretty sure that a 76 or 77 trans am under that yellow cover! that man has some nice toys! now im just guessing here but id be willing to bet that he didnt skimp on the internals of that engine i believe he honestly hasnt run it yet and thats why there is no exhaust on it yet!

I dont think Id ever have somthing that expensive just sitting around. A toy is a toy..Play with it.

Guy's this boat in all respects IS NEW, If you read closely, It's a project that is very very near completed, and tough times force the sale. A lot of us have been there before, so we must do what we must do. Sanger Rat may know the fellow that owns it, and may have a contact for the guy. I took pictures of it in september while still in a rather uncompleted stage. It is by all means flawless, on all aspects. I believe it's a 600CI motor to boot
    Sleek

GunninGopher
    did anybody else notice that the guys garage has like 30 classic cars and hotrods in it? i see a 32 ford highboy ... that man has some nice toys! now im just guessing here but id be willing to bet that he didnt skimp on the internals of that engine i believe he honestly hasnt run it yet and thats why there is no exhaust on it yet!
    That isn't his garage. It is in storage.

boater012
    doesnt look like any storage place ive ever been to with pictures on the wall and everything! looks like a garage to me sir! looks like my old garage minus all the nice stuff of course.

bp
    those colors are BITCHIN! coulda done somethin else with the seats though. all it needs now are some black headers, and it'd be perfect.
    19 days and counting... :devil:

boater012
    i take it you have some black headers for sale? lol

Squirtin Thunder
    Check out this thread, contact info is in there.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107044

bp
    i take it you have some black headers for sale? lol
    nope, no way. i'm keepin' my 30 year old black hookers. black headers with the yellow just looks much cooler than chrome. btdt...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234