Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hires Illegals?

Boatcop
    You can search for companies that hire illegal workers HERE! (http://www.wehirealiens.com/browse/index.asp)
    Presented as a pubic serive for Americans.

TCHB
    1. Most builders in Havasu (Pools, Homes, Landscaping, Boat Builders, Concrete Work,).
    The more relative question is who does not hire?

Froggystyle
    1. Most builders in Havasu (Pools, Homes, Landscaping, Boat Builders, Concrete Work,).
    I don't... and it has cost me qualified labor on occasion.

bwillieb
    Anybody in the south that has a barn full of performance horses and the money to do it.

Kilrtoy
    pretty much anybody that uses manual labor

Froggystyle
    pretty much anybody that uses manual labor
    Again... not everyone. If it is an important subject to you, or one near and dear to your heart people should spend some time checking out the folks building your boats. You would be suprised at how many of you are supporting illegal workers with your purchases.

superdave013
    Not me. Looking out my office window right now I can see no less the 20 of those guys @ The Home Depot parking lot.
    I also just kicked their roach coach out of our parking lot AGAIN.

Froggystyle
    Not me. Looking out my office window right now I can see no less the 20 of those guys @ The Home Depot parking lot.
    I also just kicked their roach coach out of our parking lot AGAIN.
    I am thinking there should be a "Made in America, by Americans" certification sticker on products. I don't know how you would regulate it, but it would be nice to have to show who really cares about the border situation and illegal immigration, and not just with their sentiments, but with their dollars as well.

phebus
    The problem is, most people would love to do away withh the labor illegal aliens provide, but very few want to pay what it would cost.

Froggystyle
    The problem is, most people would love to do away withh the labor illegal aliens provide, but very few want to pay what it would cost.
    Agreed. But, like I said, if it is a subject that is important to you, and cost was relative there are ways you can make that statement. Mostly involving purchasing your products from companies that not only practice legal and ethical hiring and employment, but that are competetive price-wise with companies that aren't. You may see an increase in the quality of the product as well. Not neccessarily because of the quality of labor, but because of the quality of management. A company committed to the aforementioned practices is probably committed to a lot more than that. Customer satisfaction, ethical business practices, ethical insurance and banking etc...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast