Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toyota or Volkswagon dealer.....

NOTALENT
    Anyone know somebody who knows somebody on either a new Toyota Scion or VW Jetta???? Friend is looking to buy this weekend....any help?

EmpirE231
    I got a decent hookup at lexus my girl just got a new IS.... good deal! lemme know if you want the info.

BreastManWins
    Scion's way better quality-wise. Don't ever buy German unless it has a warranty. Once the warranty expires on any German car you're gonna hate life.

carreraelite
    http://www.timmonsvw.com/en_US/
    Or P.M. Beetlejuice here...it's his dealership.....

HammerDown
    ... Once the warranty expires on any German car you're gonna hate life.
    This is more or less what my research showed also. Not many owners want the car when the warranty goes away.

NOTALENT
    Scion's way better quality-wise. Don't ever buy German unless it has a warranty. Once the warranty expires on any German car you're gonna hate life.
    I have heard very little about the SCION, but have been hearing lots of great things on the Jettas....Saftey, reliability etc.. I hear you about after warranty....them parts for the cars are expensive!
    I dont think she can afford a Lexus, or doesnt want to....

Big Kahunaa
    toyota is the way to go vw's will nickle and dime you to death

I have heard very little about the SCION, but have been hearing lots of great things on the Jettas....Saftey, reliability etc.. I hear you about after warranty....them parts for the cars are expensive!
    I dont think she can afford a Lexus, or doesnt want to....
    Keep in mind, Scion is not a model (ie: Jetta), it is the brand. They have three different models right now xA, xB and tC (more coming soon). I work for Toyota/Lexus/Scion HQ. But sorry, can only get deals for family members.

NOTALENT
    Keep in mind, Scion is not a model (ie: Jetta), it is the brand. They have three different models right now xA, xB and tC (more coming soon). I work for Toyota/Lexus/Scion HQ. But sorry, can only get deals for family members.
    Arent they buit by toyota though?

Arent they buit by toyota though?
    Yes, just as Lexus is. I was just pointing out that it isn't a Toyota Scion (as in Volkswagon Jetta), but rather Scion xB etc... Your friend will have three different Scion models to chose from (I vote for the tC - cool little car!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast