Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biesemeyer V-Drive For Sale Steele Marine

sifocalpoint
    We are selling our 1974 (?) Steele Marine Biesemeyer Flatbottom
    Without The Engine
    New Yellow and Cherry paint in perfect shape. Not all scratched and and scuffed anywhere.
    Currently has a blown 468 full roller motor with aluminum heads and its a handful with the motor so far back but fun.
    Selling it with everything you see except the engine(email for pics). Will include the timing cover and all mounts/plates. Will throw in the headers for an additional small fee.
    Nice Fitted Cover
    Perfect Interior
    Casale 10 degree with whirlaway
    Original steele marine dash plate
    $6000.00 FIRM !!!
    Call 724-989-8521 for the details
    and please email me for an array of quality pics and more info at dragboat11@comcast.net
    The boat is located 30 mins south of PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA
    I must state that I am not a racer, my dad is not a racer, nor do we pretend or act like racers, so the boat is setup as a fast river fun boat. I know how some of the guys get on here (no offense) about picking about ebay and internet boat ads. Modifications to the inside layout of the boat must be made before you take this boat out and try racing it if thats your desire.
    Does it go 100mph plus - who knows , I would think so?? Im not going to pull anyones chain here. We bought the boat hull and it was setup as a fun boat- We had our own engine built and installed it, and left the placement alone due to how the interior was allready setup. We are in Pennsylvania and V-Drives are hard to find, and this boat fit our needs perfectly.

sifocalpoint
    I currently have 7 or 8 really nice photos that give you a perfect idea of this boat. All it will need is an engine
    This is an honestly beautiful boat
    Forgot to mention that you may call anytime day or night till the early hours of the morning. Im always up so dont be afraid to call 1-2 in the morning if need be
    This is an honestly beuatiful boat
    email for pics

bordsmnj
    please send pics to bordsmnj@hotmail.com and i will post them here for you.:mix:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    We are selling our 1974 (?) Steele Marine Biesemeyer Flatbottom
    If you have a Steele marine Biesemeyer it would have been built in the 90's or after...
    Was the boat rigged when you got it or did you guys rig it?

sifocalpoint
    Boat was rigged when we got it. We just dropped the engine in and went. We did receive original documentation from steele with the boat info. I guess the guy who we bought it from sent in the vin to steele and theyn sent him back info and it is a 70's boat according to that and it is a steele.
    Im no expert by any means. I just wish the man who I got it from didnt put freaking interior in it and molest a gooed thing
    Ryan

sifocalpoint
    anyone else need pics ???

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Boat was rigged when we got it. We just dropped the engine in and went. We did receive original documentation from steele with the boat info. I guess the guy who we bought it from sent in the vin to steele and theyn sent him back info and it is a 70's boat according to that and it is a steele.
    Im no expert by any means. I just wish the man who I got it from didnt put freaking interior in it and molest a gooed thing
    Ryan
    If the boat is a Biesemeyer from the 70's the vin would start with ASK. Steele bought the molds in the 90's before that, the boats were not built by Steele Marine. Maybe the owner had a problem getting it registered and Steele got them a vin through his dealership...
    Regardless, sounds like a good price if the boat is solid. Posting pics would be a good idea....
    Good luck!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast