Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Launch ramp Fun....

98 Vector 21
    Thank you thats what I was trying to do....I though it was all over!

NdaWind
    Seen that many of times down here, the old man just loves to watch the City folks too. The ramp is so full of algae you have to hold on to your auto when walking in the water. If you spin the tires slowly you can usually make it, too fast and your just hydroplaneing.

Riomouse911
    That ramp is crisco-slick, and I've almost fallen on my ass several times trying to walk back and undo the front strap on a boat... We launch there all the time doing demos/water tests etc, and the shop truck is a 2x4 F250.. first gear and out slowly will work, anything else and you're spinning tires forward and sliding backwards into the soup.

Phat Daddy
    I don't think its the guys fault. That ramp is like wet ice. If you don't have 4x4, I would avoid it. My brother in law lost his truck at the same spot... no 4x4.:hammerhea

nodigg
    Dang that looked like somebody was gonna get hurt real bad!

catman-do
    Dang that looked like somebody was gonna get hurt real bad!
    I was thinking the same thing. Was waiting for the jetski to pop up over the toolbox and throw that guy into the bed of the truck.

the guy on the dock runs the place,they pull people out all the time maybe they didnt like the guys or something.pretty funny video...

Biglue
    That ramp is slick as shit. I was waiting for the guy on the tool box to catch the jet ski or fall off if the truck didnt make it out slow.
    As far as the fool shooting the film, you'd think he'd get out and bounce on the truck's bumper or something. What a tool.

nodigg
    So I guess the driver slid back that far instead of burrying the trailer on purpose??. Good thing it was not a boat, the truck would have dissappeared.

Racey
    I wanna see that clip on one of those 'Toyota Tough' tacoma commercials LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast