Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

phebus
    I am looking for one of the vintage viewers that you look through with both eyes, like the big silver one's that used to be on piers, skyscrapers, amusement parks, etc., but don't know what they were called, so an internet search is difficult to narrow down
    Anyone know what they are called?

djunkie
    I am looking for one of the vintage viewers that you look through with both eyes, like the big silver one's that used to be on piers, skyscrapers, amusement parks, etc., but don't know what they were called, so an internet search is difficult to narrow down
    Anyone know what they are called?
    Are you talking about the ones that you put a quarter in and they last for about 5 minutes?

Phat Matt
    Search coin op binocular.

phebus
    Exactly. I want one for the back yard, to look at the lake.

Kilrtoy
    Im going to advise that hot granny down the way from you that you are a perv and checking her out

djunkie
    Exactly. I want one for the back yard, to look at the lake.
    Ya right, you just want one so when people come over you can make a couple bucks off them when they have to stick quarters in the thing to work. :hammerhea :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

phebus
    Im going to advise that hot granny down the way from you that you are a perv and checking her out
    She hit on me first

phebus

phebus
    Ya right, you just want one so when people come over you can make a couple bucks off them when they have to stick quarters in the thing to work. :hammerhea :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Nope, I was going to mount it on a high pole, and invite girls in skirts over to use it.

djunkie
    Nope, I was going to mount it on a high pole, and invite girls in skirts over to use it.
    You, my friend, are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast