Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakers.....

MR HARLEY
    Lose by 6 and they let Gilbert Arenas score 60 on them. Good job Fakers. :hammerhea :sleeping:

GAME TIME
    LOL. "Fakers"???? Yeah, they are fake with a 16-8 record. That's lame come up with something new. I love it when the haters come out after a loss and start running their mouths. We'll see at the end of the year.

Jyruiz
    LOL. "Fakers"???? Yeah, they are fake with a 16-8 record. That's lame come up with something new. I love it when the haters come out after a loss and start running their mouths. We'll see at the end of the year.
    It happens, they take more joy in the Lakers loosing than there team wining, pretty sad. The Lakers did deserve to loose though, they fell in love with the 3 and didn't play a lick of defense.

dmontzsta
    It happens, they take more joy in the Lakers loosing than there team wining, pretty sad. The Lakers did deserve to loose though, they fell in love with the 3 and didn't play a lick of defense.
    The truth has spoken...
    **** the haters.

DILLIGAF
    I can't say shit at this point. My team is sucking badly and the Lakers are exceeding expectations right now.
    I will just fade away on all of this for now
    However, I still say...
    F THE LAKERS!

dmontzsta
    Also, the Lakers are missing their second star (Odom) who averages 20-7-9. And really creates a problem for all teams.

Nord
    lAKer HatER...........

JetBoatRich
    Can't win them all:mix:

a catered life
    yea what he said

Hardly Satisfied
    Lose by 6 and they let Gilbert Arenas score 60 on them. Good job Fakers. :hammerhea :sleeping:
    Craig, what you a LAKER HATER ALSO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast