Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Utv/Ruv rally

ramsfan
    I have posted on here before but it was a different thread and was hoping to see if any of the members here who ride rhinos, prowlers, rangers and other sxs units might be interested in a get together with others from around the USA. Please respond on what you think and go to the site and let us know if you are interested
    here is the linkhttp://www.utvrally.com/index.php?sid=c4836d579077c009f30a7a7b91557bae
    I noticed you all like to get together and ride and feel this would be a great opportunity for everyone, Also there will be a couple of magazines there to do a few stories. I do some writing for one of them, that is how I stumbled onto your site and liked what you did for your get together.

ramsfan
    wow you guys dont tend to answer new members very much I have tried on many occasions and still nothing, I have even emailed a couple of you to try to get help.

Trailer Park Casanova

ramsfan
    http://www.dumont-dunes.com/pictures...-funnycar2.jpg
    Sounds like fun
    I love the tracks how do they work for you

andy01
    Your link doens't work, Im sure it would be a good time? Where is it going to be held? Is there in a entry fee? Can people ship thier Rhinos out ahead and fly in?
    Andy

Trailer Park Casanova
    I love the tracks how do they work for you
    Not mine, but the guy who owns it likes them.
    Great in the snow.

ramsfan
    Your link doens't work, Im sure it would be a good time? Where is it going to be held? Is there in a entry fee? Can people ship thier Rhinos out ahead and fly in?
    Andy
    I fixed the link sorry about that
    Moab Utah check out the site and all questions can be easily answered there.
    as for the shipping I am not sure I know that there is a group from new jersey that is talking about having there utvs put on a truck and coming to the event

ramsfan
    Not mine, but the guy who owns it likes them.
    Great in the snow.
    well I have heard they are also great in the swamp like mud and do well on sand.

ramsfan
    Andy have you tried the link again I would like to see more of the members here at this get together and hope that you respond over there so any questions could be answered better

ravencr
    AndyHey Andy, I spoke with Trevor at Cliffhanger Rentals, and he'd be willing to allow folks to ship UTV's to his place. Another option for you might be to rent one from him. Here's his contact information:
    Cliffhanger Rental
    http://www.cliffhangerjeeprental.com/
    trevorarehart80@hotmail.com
    435-259-0889
    Hope this helps Andy, and we hope you can make it.
    Chris

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast