Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B crew???????????????

Kachina26
    I get a new job, miss a little time on the boards and now I'm out of the loop. What is the B crew? Is this Beaumont revisited? Or is this the crew they call on when the A crew is busy?

hoolign
    I get a new job, miss a little time on the boards and now I'm out of the loop. What is the B crew? Is this Beaumont revisited? Or is this the crew they call on when the A crew is busy?
    Don't question it ..just join in..We get 76% off at chucky cheese on thursdays!
    By the way ,,your now know as Bachina26 ....it's all about status around here..Oh and are you comfortable around dogs?? They all voted you to play Frenchie in the movie!

76ANTHONY
    By the way ,,your now know as Bachina26 ....it's all about statuse around here..Oh and are you comfortable around dogs?? They all voted you to play Frenchie in the movie!
    :cry:

Kachina26
    Oh and are you comfortable around dogs?? They all voted you to play Frenchie in the movie!
    NO, you're gonna have to get a stunt double for any dog scenes :yuk:

GHT
    What's up with you? I believe this whole thing started when the wife and I signed off of HB for most of last summer and it is still going. I believe it has boiled down to a clique thing. Like the Beaumont crew but NOT the Beaumont crew. I wouldn't wish that on anyone on HB...
    I still don't get the whole thing.

GHT
    By the way ,,your now know as Bachina26 ....it's all about status around here..Oh and are you comfortable around dogs?? They all voted you to play Frenchie in the movie!
    That's not right... It's just wrong...

hoolign
    That's not right... It's just wrong...
    Just what are you trying to say ?? ..it's not right..AND..it's wrong?

GHT
    First it's "Not Right" then it just becomes wrong.....
    With all the crap going on here tonight you would think there was a full moon..

Phat Matt
    What's up with you? I believe this whole thing started when the wife and I signed off of HB for most of last summer and it is still going. I believe it has boiled down to a clique thing. Like the Beaumont crew but NOT the Beaumont crew. I wouldn't wish that on anyone on HB...
    I still don't get the whole thing.
    Actually I think it started a couple of weeks ago from a coment made from another board member. Something like everyone can't be on the "A" list, thus the B crew was formed. I think that's what happened.

JetBoatRich
    Actually I think it started a couple of weeks ago from a coment made from another board member. Something like everyone can't be on the "A" list, thus the B crew was formed. I think that's what happened.
    That is the story someone told me on the phone tonight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast