Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dog sitter needed.....

TOBTEK
    NORTH SAN DIEGO county....... our sitter just fell through. need a honest and reliable person to watch my wifes three Shitzu's from Fri the 22 through the 28th. Good dogs, just high maintence. Willing to pay a FAIR price....THANKS

mbrown2
    NORTH SAN DIEGO county....... our sitter just fell through. need a honest and reliable person to watch my wifes three Shitzu's from Fri the 22 through the 28th. Good dogs, just high maintence. Willing to pay a FAIR price....THANKS
    Sorry you are so far and we are unavailable this weekend.....my wife and I would watch them. We have a Shitzu and my wife is pretty Shitzu savvy...we have watched her Mom's 3 ShitZu's a number of times.

andy01
    Whats fair to you? $2 bucks a day each dog, with the food included? :hammerhea

TOBTEK
    Sorry you are so far and we are unavailable this weekend.....my wife and I would watch them. We have a Shitzu and my wife is pretty Shitzu savvy...we have watched her Mom's 3 ShitZu's a number of times.
    want to drop them off on my way outa down Sat the 23rd early in the morning? im gonna drive up north on the 5 to MT Shasta. I'll make a home delivery

TOBTEK
    Whats fair to you? $2 bucks a day each dog, with the food included? :hammerhea
    you forget..... im NOT a mooch like yourself

andy01
    and we are unavailable this weekend.....
    want to drop them off on my way outa down Sat the 23rd early in the morning? im gonna drive up north on the 5 to MT Shasta. I'll make a home delivery
    Do you not know how to read......... jackass?

andy01
    you forget..... im NOT a mooch like yourself
    Your worse then me, you make me look like a normal full price payer.......

TOBTEK
    Your worse then me, you make me look like a normal full price payer.......
    RIGGGGHT! you need a twelve step program on denial :hammerhea

mbrown2
    If we were not going to be out town Toby would definitely do it for you........would luv for dog to have some friends to play with.

TOBTEK
    If we were not going to be out town Toby would definitely do it for you........would luv for dog to have some friends to play with.
    how about if I throw in a free F26 ? and you keep the dogs ........ almost worth it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast