Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: F I N A L L Y! GETTING a new boat

nodigg
    Going in the mold this week I hope! Any body know anyone looking for a starter deck boat? Gotta sell the old one to pay for the motor (I hope) for the new one....

syke-o
    whats the new one?? sorry i cant tell from the mold pic... and congrats!!

andy01
    Congrats Rick, keep us posted on the build.
    Anybody looking for a used deck that is clean, his old one would be a great buy. I've had the pleasure of driving it a couple of times and it is a nice boat.

nodigg
    Gettn' a @#$&*@ of course!

nodigg
    Congrats Rick, keep us posted on the build.
    Anybody looking for a used deck that is clean, his old one would be a great buy. I've had the pleasure of driving it a couple of times and it is a nice boat.
    Thanks Andy, been waiting a LOOOOOOONG time for the mold to get done and now it is!

jayd_jr
    Gettn' a $%**&!@ of course!
    Wow talk about staying with what you like! I hope the gel turns out good.... WHo did the design for the gel?:hammerhea

jayd_jr
    I guess there will be " NO DOUBT" that the boat will be nice! Just dont put a blower motor in it!

nodigg
    There will be "NODOUBT, again" ?? No blower yet.... 525 with standoff and ITS

nodigg
    Wow talk about staying with what you like! I hope the gel turns out good.... WHo did the design for the gel?:hammerhea
    I hired the design work out to the third grade art class locally here in Lake Forest.

jayd_jr
    I hired the design work out to the third grade art class locally here in Lake Forest.
    So what you are saying is they used colored pencils and crayons???? Wow should turn out sharp! if the pencil and crayon sharpener worked!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast