Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is it that.....

pixilatedpussy
    comments flow when people go to bed???? Or when we go watch the freak show on American Idol????????????? LMAO!!! That was funny shiat tonight! :220v: It amazes me that those peeps actually think they can sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside:

JackieV
    comments flow when people go to bed???? Or when we go watch the freak show on American Idol????????????? LMAO!!! That was funny shiat tonight! :220v: It amazes me that those peeps actually think they can sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside:
    DAMN IT! I keep missing it! I hope someone I know is recording the shows. The begining of the show is the best part! LOL

pixilatedpussy
    DAMN IT! I keep missing it! I hope someone I know is recording the shows. The begining of the show is the best part! LOL
    OMG JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!! You missed a good one! These people are freaks! :220v:

Kilrtoy
    comments flow when people go to bed???? :
    Why is it everyones comments flow when I cant get on a computer

pixilatedpussy
    Why is it everyones comments flow when I cant get on a computer
    I dunno! Why???????????????????
    Can we just give this a rest??? You know you & I are both shiat starters & it isnt gonna stop unless we both agree to disagree!

Kilrtoy
    I dunno! Why???????????????????
    Can we just give this a rest??? You know you & I are both shiat starters & it isnt gonna stop unless we both agree to disagree!
    I already stopped when your husband sent me a PM asking me to stop... Your whole clique still keeps at it......
    call a meeting with your clique and have them stop and I will call a meeting with my team, I MEAN, ME and I will stop :boxed:

pixilatedpussy
    I already stopped when your husband sent me a PM asking me to stop... Your whole clique still keeps at it......
    call a meeting with your clique and have them stop and I will call a meeting with my team, I MEAN, ME and I will stop :boxed:
    Really....Geza asked you to stop??? Hmmm.....I dont recall that? Except like a few months ago! As for this issue...................its a whole other ball of wax! If you never would have made the comments you did, this would have never even begun (all over again). FYI...Yvonne Pm'd G.....this time.

HM
    This one time, at band camp, Kilrtoy stuck a flute up his puzzy.

JackieV
    Okay I don't know what the hell I missed...but who cares.
    I thought this thread was about American Idol! Damn fickled people! :rollside: Good night everyone!

Kilrtoy
    This one time, at band camp, Kilrtoy stuck a flute up his puzzy.
    Was it union approved

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast