Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: D Row ??????

OutCole'd
    What happened from everyone at Death Row, now that is turned into Dead row?
    LetÂ’s see.
    When HermanÂ’s dad came home from that six month cruise and found out that all Herman had done while he was gone was break drives & goof off on the net. Well, he got kicked back to the paint shop and his keys to the executive wash room taken away.
    BoatFloatin sold out to corporate greed, traded in his PT cruiser for an Acura, the traded that in for a CL55 for his cruise to the office. He is still trying to fit into the Angel Flight pants he wore in High School though.
    Bling sold the Nortech and bought a PT cruiser so he can focus as being a full time team Mom for his daughters swim team. He is setting records for fund raising.
    Friend of AA and TA aged real quickly. He sold all his toys and cut a hole in the front of his perfectly good boat to make it more like a station wagon. Moved from Crazy horse to a much quieter place where people act their age.
    Charley, well he still doesnÂ’t have a boat so why go there.
    Who am I missing? Any help here?

mbrown2
    That's pretty funny!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    YOU MISSED A BUNCH!!!

phebus
    Shots fired...... With any luck, C&T's will get back to itself come summer.......

OutCole'd
    YOU MISSED A BUNCH!!!
    Who? And where the hell are they now? Old Man......

gmocnik
    Bill...everything was funny until you got personal...
    "Moved from Crazy horse to a much quieter place where people act their age."
    Just because I am old doesn't mean I can't have fun. Ask anyone at the Islander, I have stayed up until 10PM MANY nights (O.K. once)....
    GM

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Who? And where the hell are they now? Old Man......
    Wet wilie
    Gibson
    The Pheonix people
    The crazy Austrailian
    The wife beater
    the fat dude with the keg
    our 3 favorite friends from Vegas, ie pussy cat
    I know many are not on the boards but dam I will miss them!!

Charley
    What happened from everyone at Death Row, now that is turned into Dead row?
    LetÂ’s see.
    When HermanÂ’s dad came home from that six month cruise and found out that all Herman had done while he was gone was break drives & goof off on the net. Well, he got kicked back to the paint shop and his keys to the executive wash room taken away.
    BoatFloatin sold out to corporate greed, traded in his PT cruiser for an Acura, the traded that in for a CL55 for his cruise to the office. He is still trying to fit into the Angel Flight pants he wore in High School though.
    Bling sold the Nortech and bought a PT cruiser so he can focus as being a full time team Mom for his daughters swim team. He is setting records for fund raising.
    Friend of AA and TA aged real quickly. He sold all his toys and cut a hole in the front of his perfectly good boat to make it more like a station wagon. Moved from Crazy horse to a much quieter place where people act their age.
    Charley, well he still doesnÂ’t have a boat so why go there.
    Who am I missing? Any help here?
    This is all funny chit!!!
    PS.... my boat order has officially been placed! I'm guessing 90 days I will be in a new 32' DCB

BADBLOWN572
    This is all funny chit!!!
    PS.... my boat order has officially been placed! I'm guessing 90 days I will be in a new 32' DCB
    There going to be a 32' at the show?

Jordy
    There going to be a 32' at the show?
    I heard a rumor that there will be a 32' Spectre there. You know, a cat without training wheels.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast