Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: D Row ??????

Buster
    Now this was some funny chait Bill. Everyone ends up back at Crazyhorse sooner or later. Summer is just around the corner, let the fun begin. :argue:

JB in so cal
    The water's cleaner a little closer to the dam, just not as many swingers

TOBTEK
    UH HUH
    mmmmm I may have an update/preview for you tonight
    BETTER HURRY, OR I'LL POST THE PIC I TOOK THIS MORNING Can you say FLIPPIN huge on that trailer! some of the small touches are really trick. I wont say the #'s from the first test run the other day....... BUT, seeing that Sir Charles committed to a new 32 says it all. Wish I was RICH like you guys
    Did bryan send you pic's of "WORLD'S TRICKEST F26 EVER" That thing is crazy trick! Fully capped, full custom paint, one-off extented rear section to house the 1400hp motor with a #6 drive. makes mine look like a Huffy :cry:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    The water's cleaner a little closer to the dam, just not as many swingers
    LMFINGAO!!!!

79 HUSTLER
    BETTER HURRY, OR I'LL POST THE PIC I TOOK THIS MORNING Can you say FLIPPIN huge on that trailer! some of the small touches are really trick. I wont say the #'s from the first test run the other day....... BUT, seeing that Sir Charles committed to a new 32 says it all. Wish I was RICH like you guys
    Did bryan send you pic's of "WORLD'S TRICKEST F26 EVER" That thing is crazy trick! Fully capped, full custom paint, one-off extented rear section to house the 1400hp motor with a #6 drive. makes mine look like a Huffy :cry:
    Post em Post em, I would love to see that as I would like to go that route.
    KELLY

OutCole'd
    LMFINGAO!!!!
    What the hell does this mean Mr. Internet geek?

TOBTEK
    Post em Post em, I would love to see that as I would like to go that route.
    KELLY
    WHICH ROUTE? Crazy F26 with 1400hp or F32 with twin 625 Ilmor's? ... I think there about the same to build...the F26 is insaine!

riverroyal
    black meadow landing?

OutCole'd
    I Lan Der I Lan Der I Lan Der !!!!!!!

JB in so cal
    He mumbled something about going out there this weekend to check the place out.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast