OutCole'd
    no way,Toby gets going around 11
    So, what good does that do you? You're still sleeping by 9:00

riverroyal
    So, what good does that do you? You're still sleeping by 9:00
    maybe he will clean my boat all night

JB in so cal
    Here's the bet:
    IF Toby chooses to park the mansion at BML' they won't be out there but 3-4 times MAX.

OutCole'd
    Here's the bet:
    IF Toby chooses to park the mansion at BML' they won't be out there but 3-4 times MAX.
    I bet if he does choose BML, he will still sell the rhino, boat & trailer before the season starts.

TOBTEK
    no way,Toby gets going around 11
    SAT MORNING! Ya know see's gonna want a place at the Islander though can I use a bit of your wealth?......beeing POOR sucks
    Hey do we have SD supercross Tix yet? are we taking the Warrior with the rhino's down...your boy Alex needs us! Mine should be back from Socal Fab from the syspension update
    .......j/k cant afford that

TOBTEK
    Here's the bet:
    how much are we putting on this wager? I USED to work very other weekend and with a newborn. baby is older, now I just work from sun up to sun down M-f.........most of the time, anyway. We are going, id say atleast 5-6 times this season
    plus....once you see the trailer, YOU WILL want it! your going to be kicking yourself in the arse. THEN your wife is gona make you go get the same thing for 50K :cry:

JB in so cal
    how much are we putting on this wager? I USED to work very other weekend and with a newborn. baby is older, now I just work from sun up to sun down M-f.........most of the time, anyway. We are going, id say atleast 5-6 times this season
    plus....once you see the trailer, YOU WILL want it! your going to be kicking yourself in the arse. THEN your wife is gona make you go get the same thing for 50K :cry:
    Good. WIth you out there, RR won't be asking the golf course guy to rub lotion on his back...

TOBTEK
    Good. WIth you out there, RR won't be asking the golf course guy to rub lotion on his back...
    yeah......I'll put some lotion on his back

JB in so cal
    yeah......I'll put some lotion on his back
    In that case, maybe we can put you RIGHT NEXT to him, then. I'll make a call out there...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast