Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: D Row ??????

JB in so cal
    we do that every month,I will stop by your house on the way out for some lotion
    ...more fuel for my "Riverroyal's a homo" thread

riverroyal
    ...more fuel for my "Riverroyal's a homo" thread
    its only 6,,

JB in so cal
    its only 6,,
    So. What time you want to be here saturday for the show? Opens at 10:00; wanna get there first for a free tv?

riverroyal
    So. What time you want to be here saturday for the show? Opens at 10:00; wanna get there first for a free tv?
    wifes workin,I will have the boys,they wont wanna walk around all day.I may need to next saturday,before the superbowl,my Bday

JB in so cal
    wifes workin,I will have the boys,they wont wanna walk around all day.I may need to next saturday,before the superbowl,my Bday
    You BIG homo. How about I get LIsa to watch 'em??? If she doesn't go boarding, that is.

riverroyal
    You BIG homo. How about I get LIsa to watch 'em??? If she doesn't go boarding, that is.
    wife working til around 3ish,maybe I can come up,drop the kids,then have my sexy wife drive up and take us to dinner after we drink all day at the show,, :idea:

JB in so cal
    wife working til around 3ish,maybe I can come up,drop the kids,then have my sexy wife drive up and take us to dinner after we drink all day at the show,, :idea:
    Goddamn. I like how you think. Like sushi??

riverroyal
    Goddamn. I like how you think. Like sushi??
    into the idea,we both have colds,so tonite may not be good,call ya tommorrow from the top of my pipe

JB in so cal
    into the idea,we both have colds,so tonite may not be good,call ya tommorrow from the top of my pipe
    errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. how about calling from, sayyyyyy the, ummmmmmmmmmmmm, welding-house-shop thing instead.
    Later.

phebus
    My daughter is trying to get out of a church camp this weekend, I know if she was offered the opportunity to babysit, she would jump at the chance. Let me know, I will be at the show drinking those $8.00+ beers.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast