Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Scammer On Hot Boat #2

Sarcasm, mostly.
    But, multiple screen names to hide was something this other character had done. And, he had multiple instances of disputed deals....and one scheme that probably could have sent him to jail had someone pressed charges. But, a few of us are called haters when we see this guy do the same thing over and over and try to warn people. I got warned, and backed out of harms way...thanks to a hater as what was predicted came true. If the guy can come clean....cool. But when you have a proven track record and call people haters it is solid evidence the guy has no remorse for his actions and it is only a matter of time until fate strikes again. I can see why the "previous" haters shut up because they are were tired of calling it as it is.
    Perhaps all this guy needs to do is post his number and make a post titled "If I screwed you please give me a call?"
    Sarcasm... understood.
    The differences I see here are several though. ST has not been active on the forum for a long while until recently when he posted up his info. The guy had / has some "serious" health problems that prevented him from doing much of anything to right any wrongs that occurred back then. While I'm not defending anything he did to anyone, he does get credit in my eyes for coming back on his own and offering anyone that was unhappy or felt they got screwed his contact info in an effort to make things right now that he is somewhat able to work again.
    Conversely, (if the Sangster10 Brian is the same as the latest Havasumobile, Hondodude, Cole'd Beer, Brian), he was banned before for multiple screenames. It was largely established that several shady deals went down in transactions with him. This was supported by many in this thread and others. I have no dealings with him, I just deal with the forum rules and and forum member's welfare part of it. Now rather than coming back with any effort to make ammends what happens? We have multiple screenames spamming the hell out of boats, each other, and one of the alias's business yet a second time while at the same time bashing a competitor. Questionable motive? Like I said you be the judge. Multiple aliases participating in such a scenario is just a repeat of the prior scenario of the same thing. It represents the reasonable possibility of forum members getting taken advantage of (again current time) to me. All again, assuming it's the same guy.

I'm just reading this thread and just had to post a reply
    I'm not sure if it was the same Brian Diez from Lake Havasu, user name Hondodude.
    I purchased a M1 procharger from this guy,
    sent a USPS money order, and received the procharger
    a week later. I sent it to procharger to have them check it out before I installed it. got it back today... it was in great shape.
    Just wanted to say I had a smooth easy transaction.
    Not taking anybodys side. just stating the facts.
    He treated me fair

HM
    I think this Brian guy and the "other" guy suffer from the same things. Sure, they may have some real legitimate reasons for having financial problems. The "other" guy had some serious health issues. but, when they repeatedly have problems....it is not just a run of bad luck. These are people who constantly promise way more than they can deliver. They set themselves up where everything has to happen perfectly or the deal gets f'd up. And, they pull it off a few times and get over confident it can happen everytime. Then, the stress gets to them and they become a victim and justify why they have screwed over other people. The "other" guy did not get banned, but he did push the envelope and did come back under a different name in an attempt to fly under the radar.
    I am all for giving people a 2nd and 3rd chance.....look at my efforts with Later!!! But, when I see a well defined patern of behavior and the person gets all pissy that people won't get over it...it reminds me of someone addicted to drugs or a person that constantly cheats on their spouse....they don't get that they have breached trust, and some people will never trust them again. A reasonable person would understand that trust is something incredibly difficult to build especially after f'ing up and damn near impossible to rebuild after showing a pattern of behavior and refusing to take full accoutibility for it. Posting up a phone number and telling people that they should call them if they think they got screwed is far from accountibility.
    It is no surprise as our society continues to reward those who screw people as the "true" victims and punish those who were screwed as being "mean" and zealots. I was raised in a family where if I broke the law, my parents would be the first ones to turn me in. None of that "blood is thicker than water" b.s or the this is a "family" issue. I truly appreciate how they raised me as I have an annoying conscience always nagging me on the right thing to do. Even with this Later character....I have resources to make his life a living hell, but I am not the kind of guy that likes to be the one who causes bad things to happen to people, no matter how much they deserve. Doesn't bother me when bad things happen to those people, but I like to think I am above dropping to these people's level. Besides, you can only have your sunglasses bitch slapped off of your face so many times and live to tell about it on ***boat.

centerhill condor
    it only takes a few bad apples to ruin the barrell...I've sold a thing or two and bought a thing or two and the folks here have been solid!
    I'd like to see that continue.
    CC

suckin&pumpin
    being new here and not having bought or sold anything here yet, I am glad to see there are so many people who walk with pride!!!
    This reminds me of breaking down on the lake and paddling in while these big wave disco boats fly by waving and then the guy in the 30 year old jet boat offers to tow you not to the closest launch but 3 hours away where your car is!!! :jawdrop:
    In my mind real boaters are family and treat each other as such!
    I am sorry to hear that some were taken advantage of but there is a great lesson in seeing how many people here care:jawdrop:
    I hope to get a chance to tow all of you 3 hours....(not literally)

sdpm
    He has resurfaced with a good ph. #. He just bought this boat from another guy from another site. Didn't look like the seller is too happy with him as well!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1975-HONDO-DRAG-BOAT-V-

Hotcobra270
    I didnt want to post this since I was hoping that this low life would actually make good on the money that he owed. That Mother F*cker Brian Diaz (AKA hondo dude, cole'd beer and havasu mobile) sold me a whipple super charger that he had on the spam about 2 months ago. I agree to buy the whipple and gave him 3k for it and he was going to install it and I was going to give him the money for the installation. 3 weeks go by and he keeps telling me that whipple messed up on the recalibration of my OEM ECU etc etc. The assh*le keeps feeding me lies after lies.. I later found out from whipple that he sent my ECU 2 weeks after I droped off my boat to him and he told me that he had sent it in right away. It was a pain in the ass to get a hold of the guy. After about 4 weeks he finally calls me and tells me that the cops showed up to his house and they demanded that he return the whipple to magic servicing dept (thats where he worked). Come to find out, he stole the supercharger from Magic and he sold to to me; Magic (Ron) found out about it and demanded that he return it or he was going to press charges and he fired him right away. I told Brian that I just wanted my money back and I didnt want to create any more problems for and him, I just wanted my money back.. Mind you, at this point I lost money since I had to get my drive upgraded to by max machine works (6k) and I purchased another prop that I thought I was going to need (700 bucks) and to make thing freaking worse, I now had a ECU that was reprogrammed by whipple, so it was now useless to me!! so I ended up taking my boat to Chris at prestige and he ended up letting me use an extra ECU that he had, but Im still going to have to buy another ECU (1500 bucks)
    So He ended up giving me 700 bucks and said that he was going to give me the rest of the money in 3 weeks or so. Its been 2 weeks and freaking nothing, just more excuse and promises.. He said that he was going to deposit the rest of the money last week and I have yet to see another dime.
    He said he moved to Texas (might be another lie)...
    I freaking done, If I ever run into this POS he's going to be sorry for ever ripping off us boaters...
    If any of you guys know this prick, or know if he is still living over at Beefeater drive in havasu I'd like to know about it so I can pay him a little visit with some buddies..
    He might be running another business under another alias. Here is the number of his Havasu mobile marine 928-208-6986 ( dont want anyone else to get ripped off here)
    Feel free to repost this in any other Boating website.. This asshole shouldnt allowed to touch another boat for the rest of his life..
    I'm open to suggestions on how to get my cash back or give this guy whats coming to him...
    I'm done!!

I didnt want to post this since I was hoping that this low life would actually make good on the money that he owed. That Mother F*cker Brian Diaz (AKA hondo dude, cole'd beer and havasu mobile) sold me a whipple super charger that he had on the spam about 2 months ago. I agree to buy the whipple and gave him 3k for it and he was going to install it and I was going to give him the money for the installation. 3 weeks go by and he keeps telling me that whipple messed up on the recalibration of my OEM ECU etc etc. The assh*le keeps feeding me lies after lies.. I later found out from whipple that he sent my ECU 2 weeks after I droped off my boat to him and he told me that he had sent it in right away. It was a pain in the ass to get a hold of the guy. After about 4 weeks he finally calls me and tells me that the cops showed up to his house and they demanded that he return the whipple to magic servicing dept (thats where he worked). Come to find out, he stole the supercharger from Magic and he sold to to me; Magic (Ron) found out about it and demanded that he return it or he was going to press charges and he fired him right away. I told Brian that I just wanted my money back and I didnt want to create any more problems for and him, I just wanted my money back.. Mind you, at this point I lost money since I had to get my drive upgraded to by max machine works (6k) and I purchased another prop that I thought I was going to need (700 bucks) and to make thing freaking worse, I now had a ECU that was reprogrammed by whipple, so it was now useless to me!! so I ended up taking my boat to Chris at prestige and he ended up letting me use an extra ECU that he had, but Im still going to have to buy another ECU (1500 bucks)
    So He ended up giving me 700 bucks and said that he was going to give me the rest of the money in 3 weeks or so. Its been 2 weeks and freaking nothing, just more excuse and promises.. He said that he was going to deposit the rest of the money last week and I have yet to see another dime.
    He said he moved to Texas (might be another lie)...
    I freaking done, If I ever run into this POS he's going to be sorry for ever ripping off us boaters...
    If any of you guys know this prick, or know if he is still living over at Beefeater drive in havasu I'd like to know about it so I can pay him a little visit with some buddies..
    He might be running another business under another alias. Here is the number of his Havasu mobile marine 928-208-6986 ( dont want anyone else to get ripped off here)
    Feel free to repost this in any other Boating website.. This asshole shouldnt allowed to touch another boat for the rest of his life..
    I'm open to suggestions on how to get my cash back or give this guy whats coming to him...
    I'm done!!
    Geez it never ends with this guy.

sdpm
    Hey Brian, I got your message that you left on my recorder. Perfect! That is just what I needed hear. See you soon.

firstjetinMN
    Funny ! This guy is selling a boat over on dragboats.com....
    Check out the link....
    http://dragboats.com/classifieds/allads.php?AdTypeID=40
    Someone should e-mail there webmaster and tell them they have a jerk off on their site....

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425