Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: $200 a month for life

SummitKarl
    Soooo...I have now completed my first week of no smoking, so I know I am over the chemical addiction, the mental addiction still hits after dinner but not during the day at all so I feel good about my first attempt at quiting in lets call it 27 yrs I think I am going to make it because I really want to quit for no other reason than I have had enough.
    so this raises the question, what the heck to do with the $200 a month I am not turning into smoke
    whats a good "APPRECIATING" asset I can divert this money towards, (I need NO MORE TOYS!!!! got too many now....... can't really think of any thing I want. so I need some ideas on a good investment other than my ROTH

Jbb
    Team Turnkey is having an xmas blowout sale on irregular sized Tee shirts.Ya cant have too many!

rrrr
    An online private investigator course. :idea:

SummitKarl
    Team Turnkey is having an xmas blowout sale on irregular sized Tee shirts.Ya cant have too many!
    chit I couldn't even get the regular 2x size delivered ...it's not like my address isn't public info
    next!!!!!!!!

Tom Brown
    lmfao!
    Just to show our support, Brian and I are going to send you a Team Turnkey smoking jacket.

SummitKarl
    An online private investigator course. :idea:
    been there done that:devil:

Todd969
    Jenny Craig?

Boatcop
    I was going to ask if you had the desire for a smoke after sex, but then I realized who was posting, and thought. "How would he know?"
    So. never mind.

Jbb
    lmfao!
    Just to show our support, Brian and I are going to send you a Team Turnkey smoking jacket.
    Because we are all about the giving!

SummitKarl
    lmfao!
    ok but you will have to get the smoke smell into it yourself, and no Tom not Brown smoke

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast