I just returned from the Riverside County board of supervisors meeting. After a long testimony by concerned citizens Supervisor Bob Buster called for an Outright ban on OHV use on "PRIVATE" property throughout Riverside County. This means that no matter how much property you own you will not be able to use OHV's on your own property period! Not even your kids riding around on a 50 will be legal.
If you live in Riverside County I can't tell you how important it is that you contact your area representive and voice your opinion.
You can find out more info from
Meg Grossglass at ORBA
www.orba.biz
or AMA district 37
Both AMA reps left before the end of the meeting as it went late so they may not have the info yet.
Meg has all the details as she was sitting right next to me flabergasted at Mr Busters remarks.
I believe the next meeting is sched. March 28 at 1:00pm in Riverside.
Meg had worked 18 months on a compromised bill with the riverside planning dept, but that 18 months of work just went out the window. There where 3 anti offroaders to every one offroaders at this meeting. Again I can not tell you how important it is that you voice your opinion if you want to continue riding in Riverside County.
SW