Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whipple Products Are The Best!

nodigg
    Just wanted to let everyone know. If you are in the market for performance products, the Whipple company has what you need! In addition to having state of the art power producing blower systems that are going to blow away everything else on the market, they have the best warranty department you could ask for.
    I spun my blower too fast due to installing too small a pulley they incorrectly sold to me for my application. They jumped right up and took care of me far greater than I was expecting! WHAT A FANTASIC GUY THAT DUSTIN IS! While I won't post exactly what it is they did to make me so happy in case they may not feel so inclined for EVERY situation, let it be known, they are a STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT company!
    I have never failed to be impressed with the staffing, knowledge and quick replies regarding my questions about my set-ups. Way to go Dustin! Great Company!
    Best of Luck!

Liberator TJ1984
    You can spin a Blower TOO FAST ????
    never heard that one

Racer277
    :idea: :idea: :idea:

nodigg
    :idea: :idea: :idea:
    What a great company!

Just Tool'n
    So is this suppose to be a tongue in cheek type of response?
    Or is it you are finally truly happy with Whipple?
    After reading months worth concerns, worries, & complaints.
    The real response would be good about right now, we all want to know!

Tittie Chaser
    That blows.

riverbound
    Just wanted to let everyone know. If you are in the market for performance products, the Whipple company has what you need! In addition to having state of the art power producing blower systems that are going to blow away everything else on the market, they have the best warranty department you could ask for.
    I spun my blower too fast due to installing too small a pulley they incorrectly sold to me for my application. They jumped right up and took care of me far greater than I was expecting! WHAT A FANTASIC GUY THAT DUSTIN IS! While I won't post exactly what it is they did to make me so happy in case they may not feel so inclined for EVERY situation, let it be known, they are a STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT company!
    I have never failed to be impressed with the staffing, knowledge and quick replies regarding my questions about my set-ups. Way to go Dustin! Great Company!
    Best of Luck!
    j/k

framer1
    I take it things have changed

nodigg
    That blows.
    huh?

H20 Toie
    Heck you had me going i thought you must have got a blow job from them but i guess your still just getting screwed.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast